the eating stuff thread

wasted

1 hour ago, spunko12345 said:

Is it a kidney then?

Lambs kidney?

How would you know what a Lambs kidney looks like? The only interaction you’ve ever had with one was when you accidentally nudged it with your todger. 😂

Edited by Dazey

5 hours ago, soon said:

Lasagna for breakfast, pizza for lunch and store bought pakora with tamarind for supper. Ill try to sneak in my yogurt and some more spinach in at some point, lol

6O21VM0l.jpg

Do you have a picture before you dropped it? :P 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Dazey said:

I'd love to but mine tend to look like somebody dropped them and then stood on them while they were on the floor. :lol: 

Weak sauce! :P Well, I guess my ugly pizza has made me the defacto international pizza making champ!

*Mutters to self about how it wasn't that ugly and Gemma Stafford said it looked great. Plus youd have to be quite the instagram foodie hipster to care what pizza looks like* :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

rSRmT1fl.jpg

Cream cheese béchamel, garlic forward with oregano and basil. Atlantic salmon and green peppers. I crushed black pepper over it after pic which really brought it all together.

Didnt get many of the brown bubbles on the crust which I figure is due to the power going out when it was in oven for 5 mins. I had to remove it and then put it back in 2 hours later. Still tastes good.

Also had a hot ham and cheese sandwich on an english muffin.

1 hour ago, soon said:

rSRmT1fl.jpg

Cream cheese béchamel, garlic forward with oregano and basil. Atlantic salmon and green peppers. I crushed black pepper over it after pic which really brought it all together.

Didnt get many of the brown bubbles on the crust which I figure is due to the power going out when it was in oven for 5 mins. I had to remove it and then put it back in 2 hours later. Still tastes good.

Also had a hot ham and cheese sandwich on an english muffin.

What did it taste like after you cooked it?

2 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

What did it taste like after you cooked it?

It tasted epic! Lots of garlic and salmon means I wont be kissed today, but totally worth it! :lol: I think those puff pastry vessels that you can open the top and put stuff in (a la king?) might be a better system for this sauce and toppings though.

38 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

This is the best thing I ate all week. It's aptly named Graceland. A cheese toastie with bacon and peanut butter. Worth dying on the toilet for. 

_20190310_140946.JPG

It looks tasty, but I cant wrap my head around the cheese and peanut butter combo?

3 minutes ago, soon said:

It looks tasty, but I cant wrap my head around the cheese and peanut butter combo?

I'm no good at describing flavours. It's a thin layer of each filling. Three different flavours of salt. The cheese does overpower the bacon and pb. It's all good. 😊 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Did you create this? Are you pregnant again??

No, it's from a record store/café up my way. 

Definitely not pregnant again. I don't need that excuse to eat experimentally. They named the toastie the sane name as me, what was I going to do?! 

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I believe he died during the closest equivalent to childbirth that a male can experience :lol: 

I just spent a tenner on a big fuck off tub of posh peanut butter. I’m gonna give this a go. :lol: 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Dazey said:

I just spent a tenner on a big fuck off tub of posh peanut butter. I’m gonna give this a go. :lol: 

The way the Elvis one goes is you mash up a banana, spread one side of your toasted bread with the banana and the other with peanut butter and then fry it.

1 hour ago, spunko12345 said:

It's fine to cook chicken in the oven straight from the freezer right? Bit late now but if It ends up just as cooked as from raw what's the difference?

I think you may get the shits but you will probably survive...good luck!! 

Spoiler

RIP Spunko. He was alright for a taff 🐑 🐑 🍗 🚽 

• Haha 2