the eating stuff thread

wasted

After failing at the cooking health food thing, now I just eat stuff. 

Today I went KFC for breakfast. I got the two sausges, scrambled eggs, hash brown, coffee set w/panini and jam. 

Then for lunch i got the double burger sausage burger at mcdomalds n coke. 

Dinner is 6x Asahi beers and football with fries.

talk about stuff you ate here

I’m sure I’ll be back in the frozen banana prison soon enough. But right now I’m out there jerry and im lovingeveryminuteofit.The only six pack I have is made of cans that have Stella written on them. I’m like Marlon Brando in Street Car Named Desire. Stella!

breakfast: 7/11 chicken sandwich and Cherry Dr Pepper. Lunch: Double Superstar with Cheese Coke Zero and something called C+ - like if my grades at school tasted of lemon. 

Edited by wasted
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

I've never eaten American fastfood since about 2003. I was in Paris haha. 

That McDonalds by the Lourve is hard to miss. You’ve seen the Mona Lisa now let’s get a Big Mac. 

What stops me going in the UK is they are dirty and full chavs. Whereas in China they are like spacestations. 

You’ve never had Carl’s Jr?

Edited by wasted
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, wasted said:

That McDonalds by the Lourve is hard to miss. You’ve seen the Mona Lisa now let’s get a Big Mac. 

What stops me going in the UK is they are dirty and full chavs. Whereas in China they are like spacestations. 

You’ve never had Carl’s Jr?

I do not even know what that is haha.

8 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I do not even know what that is haha.

That’s what I thought, no one could go 12 years without a Carls Jr. 

2 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I've never eaten American fastfood since about 2003. I was in Paris haha. 

What do you eat, Werhetspoons? 

Breakfast was left over cilantro chicken tetrazzini with too much added hot sauce. And yogurt with ground flax.

Just ate sofrito meatloaf with a spinach/mushroom/bell pepper sauce. Shredded aged cheddar and buttered bread on the side.

Tonight for our co-op meeting we are ordering pizza. Hope theres Hawaiian.

8 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Good food. 

Usually Italian restaurants when I am eating out.

I like the atmosphere in italians but it always seems like I could make it at home. 

But if your in the city for lunch. Do you go in italian for bowl of pasta? 

4 hours ago, soon said:

Breakfast was left over cilantro chicken tetrazzini with too much added hot sauce. And yogurt with ground flax.

Just ate sofrito meatloaf with a spinach/mushroom/bell pepper sauce. Shredded aged cheddar and buttered bread on the side.

Tonight for our co-op meeting we are ordering pizza. Hope theres Hawaiian.

Ordering pizza is a spiritual experience. 

14 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I went to the Italians in the lunch interval of an one-dayer a couple of weeks ago. 

I always think I could make this at home. I make spag and pesto or carbonara. In a restaurant it’s 10 quid or more starters wine. Thai or vietnam just seem more interesting than lasagne. 5 quid for bruschetta just kill me. 

Cheapest thing here is yang’s dumplings. There’s probably cheaper soup noodles in hole in the walls. 

Theres literally no chinese restaurants. All the conveince stores do pre packaged chinese classics like dan dan mian, beef noodles. 

I’m looking for some chinese lunch place. There’s spicy boiled fish but I’m not a huge fan. 

3 minutes ago, wasted said:

I always think I could make this at home. I make spag and pesto or carbonara. In a restaurant it’s 10 quid or more starters wine. Thai or vietnam just seem more interesting than lasagne. 5 quid for bruschetta just kill me. 

Cheapest thing here is yang’s dumplings. There’s probably cheaper soup noodles in hole in the walls. 

Theres literally no chinese restaurants. All the conveince stores do pre packaged chinese classics like dan dan mian, beef noodles. 

I’m looking for some chinese lunch place. There’s spicy boiled fish but I’m not a huge fan. 

Making fresh pasta is a bit of a pain in the arse at home, and nothing is better than well made Italian food with good ingredients. 

52 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Making fresh pasta is a bit of a pain in the arse at home, and nothing is better than well made Italian food with good ingredients. 

Sure but that’s pretty pricey? For everyday lunch. Some itslian guy showed me what he eats in italy. Basically Beretta pasta and sauce and he got imported pesto to make genovese bean spaghetti. 

I guess it’s like in Englamd people come and want to eat steak n kidney pie but it’s hard to find and everyone is in mcdonald’s or eating boots meal deals on a bench. 

Edited by wasted

I went to Qian Qiu and had hot and spicy beef noodle and beef egg rolls. Over ordered but cost 65rmb. 

Thing is the burger deals at McDs are 17rmb. 

So no imported beer for me back on 4rmb Suntorys. 

I was sweating buckets after that noodle. I think a lot of food styles are based on climate. In hot places salad and light meats with sweet sauces are prefered. Carls jr suits the climate. 

Edited by wasted

On 6/21/2018 at 4:55 PM, soon said:

Truly. But sadly no Hawaiian pizza today. Fools.

On 6/21/2018 at 4:59 PM, wasted said:

Hawaiian jalepenos. I used try to explain what I wanted. But it was annoying them. So I just bought a jar of jalepenos. 

Yeah pineapple.

You can both go fuck yourselves with a champagne bottle. The hard way.

52 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

Yeah pineapple.

You can both go fuck yourselves with a champagne bottle. The hard way.

Pop the champagne!

Pineapple is a classic at this point. 

Yesterday I went past pizza hut. There was a octopus and Oreos pizza. 

On 22/06/2018 at 9:53 AM, AxlRoseCDII said:

Have been eating 3200 calories a day of purely clean food. Chicken breast, eggs, rice, lean beef steaks, salads, peanut butter and healthy cereals are literally the entirety of my diet.

Bitch you need a whopper. And an ice cold Sprite. 

• Haha 1