the eating stuff thread

wasted

20 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Love them always get them in Thailand apparently you can still get them in the UK but you have to ask for the specifically same with Supersize 

Failing that you could always get two and slap em together.  Thats whoppers in England I mean, not trannies in Thailand, though I imagine the latter is also applicable!

Edited by Len Cnut

8 hours ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Love them always get them in Thailand apparently you can still get them in the UK but you have to ask for the specifically same with Supersize 

They keep turning up then disappearing. There’s a quadruple. Then poster has 8 patties but that is just crazy. 

Buying two whoppers isn’t economically viable is paying 50p more for another layer of mashed up cow. 

I got a frozen japanese steak that was 100 with rice and corn. I realised that was 3 double whoppers. 

Edited by wasted

8 hours ago, lukepowell1988 said:

There used to be one a 5 min walk from my in laws place in bangkok but it shut down shame I used to love the place 

I used to live in the ome downtown. But since I moved to J town I thought I escaped. They do monumental breakfast burgers. 

On 10/14/2018 at 4:11 AM, wasted said:

I moved apartments but they are building a Carl’s jr nearby. The future is the past of Bioshock Infinite and Double Super Star with Cheese. 

It called Hardees where i'm at, but i always get the Frisco Thickburger. Its a burger on sourdough with swiss & bacon.

Edited by -W.A.R-

7 hours ago, janrichmond said:

and don't get me started on snickers...they're fucking Marathons :lol:

The fuckin' bars were bigger when they was marathons too.  I used to always associate them with athletics, apart from the name in the ads it was always some sporty fucker munching on one.