the eating stuff thread

wasted

2 hours ago, arnold layne said:

We have so many donut places where I live. I always found a donut and coffee more enjoyable at night. 

I feel like the donut places here lost to bakeries that have everything and Starbucks. DDs and Krsipee were to focused on donuts. Mister Donuts survives. 

I had a chinese deep fried rice flour pastry covered in sugar. And some egg rolls. 10 rmb. I’ve literrally wasted hundreds of dollars on McDs breakfasts and they don’t even do pancakes and sausage. 

19 hours ago, gnfnrs1972 said:

I make that mistake no matter where I go. Food is my addiction.

I’m like Harvey Keitel in Dangerous Game when it comes to food.

I’m naked with my dick out crying “I need these things, I need these things”

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I have never even heard of any of these eateries and things. 

My spelling and abbreviations are next level indecipherable. 

I don’t think they have Dunkin’ Donuts in the UK. Or Krispee Kreme?

Burger King and KFC are at all the motorway stops? Alan Patridge must be disappointed about options when staying in a Travelodge. 

9 hours ago, wasted said:

I don’t think they have Dunkin’ Donuts in the UK. Or Krispee Kreme?

Burger King and KFC are at all the motorway stops? Alan Patridge must be disappointed about options when staying in a Travelodge. 

Hell yes we have Krispy Kreme. 

Spoiler

My husband worked on a website of theirs. At one point in the not so distant past, you could enter fake credit card details and be delivered doughnuts for free. 

Don't think we have any Dunkin' Donuts, but I'm not as cosmopolitan and sophisticated as most people perceive me, so perhaps there is one in old London town. 

Edited by Gracii Guns
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Gracii Guns said:

Hell yes we have Krispy Kreme. 

Reveal hidden contents

My husband worked on a website of theirs. At one point in the not so distant past, you could enter fake credit card details and be delivered doughnuts for free. 

Don't think we have any Dunkin' Donuts, but I'm not as cosmopolitan and sophisticated as most people perceive me, so perhaps there is one in old London town. 

I’ve never seen a Krispee in the UK, they aren’t like Greggs on every corner or at truck stop services. 

2 minutes ago, wasted said:

I’ve never seen a Krispee in the UK, they aren’t like Greggs on every corner or at truck stop services. 

One opened last December in my city. Prior to that the only way to get them was buying them in some supermarkets or WH Smith’s. The standalone shops are new-ish, but tbh everything comes to my city as an afterthought. 

I find Greggs a fascinating business model, but will be letting my northern roots down by admitting that I’ve only been twice. 

2 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

One opened last December in my city. Prior to that the only way to get them was buying them in some supermarkets or WH Smith’s. The standalone shops are new-ish, but tbh everything comes to my city as an afterthought. 

I find Greggs a fascinating business model, but will be letting my northern roots down by admitting that I’ve only been twice. 

It’s not very high quality from what I remember. There’s better cornish pasties elsewhere. 

That’s like here there was a flagship store but then it closed down. Mister Donut won with cheaper prices and more seating. 

3 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Of American eateries I just know McDonalds, KFC and Burger King. Pizza Hut also. 

TGI Friday’s and Taco Bell?

2 minutes ago, wasted said:

It’s not very high quality from what I remember. There’s better cornish pasties elsewhere. 

That’s like here there was a flagship store but then it closed down. Mister Donut won with cheaper prices and more seating. 

TGI Friday’s and Taco Bell?

Nah. But I've heard the latter mentioned in films.

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

Oh yes, there are Subways. I have never been

It really only suits 40 degree weather. Who wants a salad sandwich in the UK. It is the biggest selling fast food world wide though. 

On 6/26/2018 at 11:54 PM, wasted said:

It really only suits 40 degree weather. Who wants a salad sandwich in the UK. It is the biggest selling fast food world wide though. 

Everyone tells me the prices are extraordinary. I make my own sandwich. Wrap it in foil. Chuck it in my bag. Ideal for the cricket (with a flask of tea).

19 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Everyone tells me the prices are extraordinary. I make my own sandwich. Wrap it in foil. Chuck it in my bag. Ideal for the cricket (with a flask of tea).

When you live in the city to buy bread and cheese mayo butter is 150, so getting a footlong with a meal deal for 40 for 2 days seems likes a win. Add to that traffic, heat it’s will you be alive in 2 days to cares. After 10 hours in an office and one hour commute just pick up KFC at the station walk a mile to yo coffin, 6 beers, elevator, shower, beer, bucket of chicken, mygnr, here i am your digital shaman.