the eating stuff thread

wasted

5 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Or how is her head more to the point, if he was on 18 cans of the olde wife-beater haha

There were two of them so either they fought each other or I missed the one in the middle. I woke up with my face glued to a sofa cushion so something must have been awesome. 

12 hours ago, wasted said:

6 Mr Kipling’s Apple pies 1 day past their Best before date for £1. Can of Passion Fruit Rubicon. Then a packet of Jammy Dodgers on the bus. 

Rubicon is bangin' man...but its all about the fuckin' mango one.  What you doin' back on the manor anyway, what happened to China? 

Edited by Len Cnut

13 hours ago, janrichmond said:

You are 12 :lol:

I have the mental capacity of a 12 year old packet of polos. 

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

Rubicon is bangin' man...but its all about the fuckin' mango one.  What you doin' back on the manor anyway, what happened to China? 

I have to leave for a month every so many years for tax reasons or visa things. 

I got the Grape Rubicon this morning and packet of dodgy shortbread for 59p. 

Edited by wasted

35 minutes ago, wasted said:

I have to leave for a month every so many years for tax reasons or visa things. 

From Shanghai back to the rec for a can of Tizer and a jammy dodger :lol:  is it weird comin' back?

Edited by Len Cnut

25 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

From Shanghai back to the rec for a can of Tizer and a jammy dodger :lol:  is it weird comin' back?

It’s very green and there’s birds flying around. Everything is ye olde. Stone walls. Even Manchester looks medieval. But its boiling here too I thought I could cool off. Also theres no dog shit on the streets. 

It’s sort of like getting shot back in time from Star Wars X: A Jedi on the Lash to Monty Python presents Jabberwocky 3: Wasted Eats Britain

Edited by wasted

13 minutes ago, wasted said:

It’s very green and there’s birds flying around. Everything is ye olde. Stone walls. Even Manchester looks medieval. But its boiling here too I thought I could cool off. Also theres no dog shit on the streets. 

Do you ever think of coming back for good? Or is China your "home" now.  You've been there a long time right?  (Sorry, I'm being nosy :lol:)

15 minutes ago, wasted said:

It’s sort of like getting shot back in time from Star Wars X: A Jedi on the Lash to Monty Python presents Jabberwocky 3: Wasted Eats Britain

For some reason I feel we’ve lost out culturally speaking losing you to China :lol: I’ve urged you before to come but i think you told me you ain’t got any peoples around here anymore.

1 minute ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Do you ever think of coming back for good? Or is China your "home" now.  You've been there a long time right?  (Sorry, I'm being nosy :lol:)

I consider it but I’m not sure what I would do. Get a job at Morrison’s?

14 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

For some reason I feel we’ve lost out culturally speaking losing you to China :lol: I’ve urged you before to come but i think you told me you ain’t got any peoples around here anymore.

True I don’t know many people in the UK. It’s all a bit Tangled up in Blue. Past a certain age people are just working and what are you going to do drink cans watching dvds? I’m also highly annoying to serious people. Caning cans of Strongbow in their kitchen at 10am, just on a month long jolly round the UK before I disappear to China for 5 years. See you later!

Edited by wasted
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Are you teaching there? What about being a TESL teacher for new immigrants back in England? Or a tutor?

I have done that as a last resort in the early 00s. The rules tightened up though. Before they could hire pretty inexperienced people with no visas, but now they fine or deport no visa teachers etc. So you would be all or nothing. And all is like 10 hours a day 6 days a week. Also it’s me I say all kinds of dumb shit how long before I say something off color or meth induced?

But aren’t all the europeans leaving UK after Brexit? Catering and Starbucks might be easier. 

Edited by wasted

3 minutes ago, wasted said:

I have done that as a last resort in the early 00s. The rules tightened up though. Before they could hire pretty inexperienced people with no visas, but now they fine or deport no visa teachers etc. So you would be all or nothing. And all is like 10 hours a day 6 days a week. Also it’s me I say all kinds of dumb shit how long before I say something off color or meth induced. 

But aren’t all the europeans leaving UK after Brexit? Catering and Starbucks might be easier. 

Well sometimes the meth induced stuff you say is pretty spot on and people need to hear it! :lol:

Also, poutine is catching on around the world, it's not just a Canadian thing any more.. maybe a poutine food truck is the way to go :lol:..with Asian inspired toppings! hello!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Well sometimes the meth induced stuff you say is pretty spot on and people need to hear it! :lol:

Also, poutine is catching on around the world, it's not just a Canadian thing any more.. maybe a poutine food truck is the way to go :lol:..with Asian inspired toppings! hello!

Meth is probably a worthwhile experience, aliens explain that life is a game and no one has ever died of meth. 

There’s Poutine in Shanghai, Tock’s is pretty solid. 

I was thinking of finding something manufactured in China. Like brackets or hooks to sell here. Import Export type thing. I bought some Man utd kits to liberate in China. Del Boy would be proud. Rachel is getting a new frock. 

I can make a mean Sichuan chicken dish. The Sichuan Van. Burning bums nationwide. 

Edited by wasted

3 minutes ago, wasted said:

Meth is probably a worthwhile experience, aliens explain that life is a game and no one has ever died of meth. 

There’s Poutine in Shanghai, Tock’s is pretty solid. 

I was thinking of finding something manufactured in China. Like brackets or hooks to sell here. 

I can make a mean Sichuan chicken dish. The Sichuan Van. Burning bums nationwide. 

You could call the foodtruck The Sichuan Bum.. a play on words, cause the van is mobile, no set address, and the aftereffect of the food! This is a good plan I think. :lol:

14 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

You could call the foodtruck The Sichuan Bum.. a play on words, cause the van is mobile, no set address, and the aftereffect of the food! This is a good plan I think. :lol:

I just need a van and a pan, a few packs of chicken then packs of the sichuan peanuts I know. If It was a pure Scooter delivery service that would be true China style. Probably have to start doing data entry by day and scooter delivery by might. Scooter Driver. I would also be planning to heist a bank or be a hitman for the movie. 

1 hour ago, wasted said:

True I don’t know many people in the UK. It’s all a bit Tangled up in Blue. Past a certain age people are just working and what are you going to do drink cans watching dvds? I’m also highly annoying to serious people. Caning cans of Strongbow in their kitchen at 10am, just on a month long jolly round the UK before I disappear to China for 5 years. See you later!

Actually sounds a right laugh :lol:  The fucking off to China bit sounds a laugh too but I doubt they'd have a ragbag like me.  What do you actually do over there for work?