AFD - Both Special Editions (Piece-By-Piece Unboxing)

2 hours ago, MJRemastered said:

Can't wait to order the 179$ one. Thats worth imo. At least for me. 

I pre-ordered it the day before it was announced. I was told Amazon didn’t charge you until it shipped, so I was happy about that. Also, at one point Amazon lowered the price to $135 (If I remember correctly) and because I ordered it before they will honor the lower price. With the other money I decided to order it on iTunes , so I could get it the day it came out instead of waiting for shipping and I could get any songs they release early.

Ok I finally went and watched the Locked N' Loaded unboxing video. The vinyl actually looks pretty cool. The stuff in the drawers is rather cheesy though. I won't be buying it but if they discount it heavily in the future I might be interested.

Btw I read on that FB group that someone on there bought 5 boxes?! Wish I had $5000 to spend like that.

6 minutes ago, uruguns said:

any noticeable difference with the afd remaster?

I listened to my original 87 vinyl last night and am spinning the new one now and its crisper but not too cleaned up. The bass and rhythm guitars sound great! They did a nice job on it!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm not sure if this has been posted or not but you can now make monthly installments on the locked n' loaded box, if you are interested:lol: I can see why people would need the option, but if they weren't charging so much, people wouldn't need to do this.

https://gnrmerch.com/products/appetite-for-destruction-locked-n-loaded-box-set

Screenshot_20180628-073557_Chrome.thumb.jpg.780300d0b5f310d2437f8f2b78ff2b5b.jpg

Edited by Tourettes2400

12 hours ago, GoBucky said:

I listened to my original 87 vinyl last night and am spinning the new one now and its crisper but not too cleaned up. The bass and rhythm guitars sound great! They did a nice job on it!

Grrrrrr...........I'm SO on the fence about buying the new one. My OP sounds amazing and I just can't see the new one sounding much better. I have a feeling I'll be haunted by "what if though...." if I don't buy it :lol:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Grrrrrr...........I'm SO on the fence about buying the new one. My OP sounds amazing and I just can't see the new one sounding much better. I have a feeling I'll be haunted by "what if though...." if I don't buy it :lol:

Maybe you could borrow a new one from someone to see if the difference is worth it?

11 hours ago, Tourettes2400 said:

I'm not sure if this has been posted or not but you can now make monthly installments on the locked n' loaded box, if you are interested:lol: I can see why people would need the option, but if they weren't charging so much, people wouldn't need to do this.

https://gnrmerch.com/products/appetite-for-destruction-locked-n-loaded-box-set

Screenshot_20180628-073557_Chrome.thumb.jpg.780300d0b5f310d2437f8f2b78ff2b5b.jpg

Jesus Christ. :lol:

If you need to consider financing a CD box set then you know it’s priced too high. You’re basically financing some tattoos and buttons.

Worked overtime this month, man. Mortgage, utilities, vehicle, and Locked N’ Loaded. Really getting behind on the monthlies.

• Haha 1