DS2 XL?

wasted

4 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

No clue what that is but get a Switch and these games:
Super Smash Bros Ultimate(releasing later in the year)
Splatoon 2
Super Mario Odyssey
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Zelda Breath of the Wild
Hollow Knight
PixelJunk Monsters 2
Sonic Mania

There's many more games to get but these are must-haves. For some reason I have a feeling you'll really love Metroid Prime 4.

Ok, theres just a big proce gap between 2DS XL and Switch. 

6 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

No clue what that is but get a Switch and these games:
Super Smash Bros Ultimate(releasing later in the year)
Splatoon 2
Super Mario Odyssey
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Zelda Breath of the Wild
Hollow Knight
PixelJunk Monsters 2
Sonic Mania

There's many more games to get but these are must-haves. For some reason I have a feeling you'll really love Metroid Prime 4.

Not Mario Land 3D and Pokemon Sun? 

3 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

I can't believe I didn't realise you meant 2DSXL what a blonde moment. Yeah a 2DSXL would be pretty cool too and I'd get both of those you mentioned but get Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon, they're better apparently.

I had to get a CD2 reference in somehow. 

I just think 2 games. Mario and Pokemon. 

But I sort of want a Switch. I’m still playing 360 games unable to go PS4. So Nintendo seems like an option. 

Edited by wasted

2 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Lol. Also get Kid Icarus Uprising, it's very underrated.

Man, I must be the only person who tried to play that game and straight up didn’t like it. I really, really wanted to. I think the controls irked me more than anything with that whole plastic stand crap and just made me wish it came out on Wii or Wii U.

1 hour ago, DeadSlash said:

3ds has a nice library, but the Switch is soooooo much nicer, it's amazing they pack all that into a handheld.  It really depends on what kind of games you like, but I can't see a scenario where I would go DS over Switch.

Price really. Switch is 300? I’ve never owned a ninetendo. I had a Wii but I just played Scarface on it like it was an xbox. 

DS is 100. 

Are games stored inside the Switch, so that’s why it’s 300? 

I didn't know it was $300 tbh, I got it last year, thought it was $2something with Zelda.  

It does store them, ad you can dl games to it directly, but that isn't why it costs $200 more.  Just more expensive/advanced hardware.   If you are getting it for like a vacation, or short term, save the money, but if you are getting it to game on, I'd get the Switch.

I’m loooking at uk prices on amazon. I should have got a switch in taiwan. I think it was 200. 

I was going to get PS4 but really I stil fine with 360. So Switch might be more interesting. 

I’m playing Sonic Generations and Streets of Rage on 360. I’m not into role playing games really. 

14 hours ago, wasted said:

I’m loooking at uk prices on amazon. I should have got a switch in taiwan. I think it was 200. 

I was going to get PS4 but really I stil fine with 360. So Switch might be more interesting. 

I’m playing Sonic Generations and Streets of Rage on 360. I’m not into role playing games really. 

Well, if you don't travel a lot I would say that PS4 over switch 10/10 times.  I travel a LOT, so the Switch is pretty much the perfect system for me.  I game on a PC at home and the Switch on the road.   With the game selection, the PS4 is far and away better than the Switch.  Unless you are a mark for NES titles like Zelda and Metroid, the PS4 is so much better. 

Can I ask, why not an xbone if you like games like Streets of Rage?

41 minutes ago, DeadSlash said:

Well, if you don't travel a lot I would say that PS4 over switch 10/10 times.  I travel a LOT, so the Switch is pretty much the perfect system for me.  I game on a PC at home and the Switch on the road.   With the game selection, the PS4 is far and away better than the Switch.  Unless you are a mark for NES titles like Zelda and Metroid, the PS4 is so much better. 

Can I ask, why not an xbone if you like games like Streets of Rage?

I don’t see how much better One is to 360. I’ve got so many games and kinect on 360. If it breaks I’d get PS4 I think. I don’t really online game anymore. I play Fifa 14 against the computer and random shooters like Red Faction or Crysis 3. A lot of the new titles seem more  immersive. State of Decay? 

One is more heavily supported I think PSN you need vpn to play international. One doesn’t have the  titles to draw me in. I’ve still got Bioshock Infinite to finish. 

So I thought maybe get some nintendo just to vary things up until PS5 comes out. 

State of Decay is way to involved imo.  It's like a life sim with zombies in the background.  I tried my balls off to get into that game and I can't.  People are leaving my group, people are starving, you get robbed and shit.  I just want to shoot some shit.

I asked, because for me, Xbone was really appealing just because I had so much more on 360 than PS3, it just seemed like it would be less disruptive, and I could play all my 360 shit on it.  The PS4 pro is nicer than the XboneX, though.

PS4>Switch>DS  Final answer.