*Possibly* The General, terrible quality cell phone recording *NO LINKS*

2 hours ago, Mindray11 said:

you wanna hear the story of that?

they played a cd of unreleased stuff at the after show party in vienna in 2010. i recorded bits of it in bad quality.

a few years later, i wrote about this (one song had the wooho, wooho, another one had a street of dreams-like piano played in a higher octave..stuff like that) here and send this clip to MSL to see what he thinks about that.

well, nice to hear it again now, haha.

Is the leak your recording?

2 hours ago, Mindray11 said:

you wanna hear the story of that?

they played a cd of unreleased stuff at the after show party in vienna in 2010. i recorded bits of it in bad quality.

a few years later, i wrote about this (one song had the wooho, wooho, another one had a street of dreams-like piano played in a higher octave..stuff like that) here and send this clip to MSL to see what he thinks about that.

well, nice to hear it again now, haha.

Was The General the only one you recorded?

5 minutes ago, JimmyMick3 said:

I don't know why but I cant get the guitar solo out my head from the cellphone clip. Definitely had a Buckethead vibe to it.

Yeah it's cool. Reminds me of Maiden mixed with that guitar line from then Jefferson Starship song, Jane

1 minute ago, ZoSoRose said:

Yeah it's cool. Reminds me of Maiden mixed with that guitar line from then Jefferson Starship song, Jane

Your right. It does have a Maiden type feel to it. Its pretty cool whatever the song in the clip is. Wish it would just release. 

10 minutes ago, Lies They Tell said:

Ok! Finally heard it. Gotta agree that it's really nothing interesting. Unless curiosity is making you crazy, like in my case, there's really no reason to search for this. It's just noise. You can barely hear anything at all.

For me its a big deal because it at least gives me an idea of what the song Ive been imagining for the better part of a decade sounds like

• Like 1

It’s funny to think though that the band plays unreleased tracks two years after the release of CD,at a party,we get to hear a shitty quality recording of some of the material 8 years later.

i mean hardcore fans would turn out to a party with some iPhones at least ...

11 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

source? Locked n Loaded

19 minutes ago, Creed said:

Sauce?

as in Spaghetti Sauce?  As in the Spaghetti Incident, the last album recorded with Slash and Duff in the band 25 years ago? ( A QUARTER OF A CENTURY!)

Edited by Evan442

I can actually make out what the melody is now. You really have to focus but it's doable. I love the second part of this clip with Axl's singing and Tommy's bass guitar. Can't wait for the full thing to leak or be officially released.