*Possibly* The General, terrible quality cell phone recording *NO LINKS*

1 minute ago, D.. said:

Interesting... I remember reading somewhere Axl had played some CD songs in some lounge bar. I guess this was recorded there by someone. Good catch!

I hope we hear this song someday.

From what we heard from Sebastian Bach, The General had a very Doom-metal-ish sound to it... he seems to be spot on

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, brownstone91 said:

It's amazing how open people are to creative differences when they get off drugs and kick their gold-digging wives to the curb...

Some people listen to Silkworms and realize it holds a lot of barrings.. Slash was the motherfucker who was listening to the song that should be heard. Then when it asked “what should I do with a bitch like you?” he answered by kicking her to the curb as you put it. So in return.. Slash is more open to alternative music styles.

1 minute ago, Grayfox said:

Some people listen to Silkworms and realize it holds a lot of barrings.. Slash was the motherfucker who was listening to the song that should be heard. Then when it asked “what should I do with a bitch like you?” he answered by kicking her to the curb as you put it. So in return.. Slash is more open to alternative music styles.

Only took him 13 years from the first time Silkworms was played to kick heroin and Perla out...

I'm not gonna post any kind of link to get myself in trouble.....but...this is regarding a snippet of a song I came across on youtube, several times actually.......

If you search for "New Guns n Roses Song Leaked-2011" it's a 27 second clip of a intro to a song, and what sounds like a legit Axl "howl" leading into the song. The guitar riff and drums sound pretty good, for whatever this is....but the "Indian Harp" sound at the end is a little odd.....

Is this something fan made, or actually another band this clip was taken from, and someone inserted the Axl scream???

Saw comments of this being called "Zodiac"   Anyone else ever came across this, or have any more info?? It would be greatly appreciated.

17 minutes ago, brownstone91 said:

From what we heard from Sebastian Bach, The General had a very Doom-metal-ish sound to it... he seems to be spot on

Reminds me of this somewhat though seems to be a more industrial type of guitar tone.

Similar type of doomy feel though.

1 minute ago, papashaun said:

I'm not gonna post any kind of link to get myself in trouble.....but...this is regarding a snippet of a song I came across on youtube, several times actually.......

If you search for "New Guns n Roses Song Leaked-2011" it's a 27 second clip of a intro to a song, and what sounds like a legit Axl "howl" leading into the song. The guitar riff and drums sound pretty good, for whatever this is....but the "Indian Harp" sound at the end is a little odd.....

Is this something fan made, or actually another band this clip was taken from, and someone inserted the Axl scream???

Saw comments of this being called "Zodiac"   Anyone else ever came across this, or have any more info?? It would be greatly appreciated.

Reasonable Axl impression but it's not Guns.

Musically sounds like a bedroom attempt at mid 90s era Killing Joke with the eastern influences.

7 minutes ago, papashaun said:

That's a fake. The actual song is called Astaroth - Mago De Oz

2 minutes ago, AttitudeForDestruction said:

Very true, tbh was kinda dissapointed it was a fake lol

If you search for the song we found out it actually was...You see why the song was cut off after the intro to pose as an unrleased GnR song... Because it's a Spanish speaking band.

3 hours ago, uruguns said:

Who would you contact in order to pay and get the song?

My question exactly! I'm pretty sure you can't just call Axl's agent and say "Hey, how much for all of the unreleased GnR music?"

• Like 1