GnR event in London this weekend??

Surprised this hasn't been mentioned already, but I guess all the leaks have taken focus away from anything else.

According to Kerrang, there's an event in Camden this weekend to coincide with the release of the box set.

http://www.kerrang.com/the-news/win-tickets-to-a-guns-n-roses-event-in-london-this-week/

I can't find any other details online about it other than this Kerrang article.

Interesting that it's in Camden where one of the first billboards were spotted.

• Like 1

"Oh, and don’t forget to pre-order the album here"

As much as I think this is all nice and cute, we all love AFD after all, corporate BS and #cashgrab has taken full hold of this band. Like, they're continuously trying to shove the selling of the myth down our throats. 

AND, the best part is, it's not even the real GNR. 

:facepalm:

4 minutes ago, seely said:

I like the fact that the launch party includes a screening of the Ritz show, yet they still haven't bothered to actually include it as an official release within the box set....

Exactly. Irritating to say the least. I'd buy any official release of said gig in a jiffy, even though I watched it over a million times.

6 hours ago, seely said:

I received an email about this earlier:

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fassets.umusic.co.uk%2Fumc%2FGNR%2FJune7%2Fpopupthisone.jpg&t=1530092254&ymreqid=15002c1a-042e-a85d-1cde-dd000001d900&sig=UxPAW1TCKG0ImtODPGDS7A--~C

I like the fact that the launch party includes a screening of the Ritz show, yet they still haven't bothered to actually include it as an official release within the box set....

"GENERAL admission: London"
CD II STARTS NOW!!!

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, seely said:

I received an email about this earlier:

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fassets.umusic.co.uk%2Fumc%2FGNR%2FJune7%2Fpopupthisone.jpg&t=1530092254&ymreqid=15002c1a-042e-a85d-1cde-dd000001d900&sig=UxPAW1TCKG0ImtODPGDS7A--~C

Also wonder if they're just playing a link from Youtube or what is the source? That interests me.

People can be cynical but that actually sounds like a pretty cool time.. The Ritz screening is pretty interesting.. I know we have all seen it a zillion times but it is still probably my favorite all time show to watch.  Hopefully they are planning an official release, remastered, uncensored and uncut with footage and bonus footage we have never seen before..  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tom-Ass said:

People can be cynical but that actually sounds like a pretty cool time.. The Ritz screening is pretty interesting.. I know we have all seen it a zillion times but it is still probably my favorite all time show to watch.  Hopefully they are planning an official release, remastered, uncensored and uncut with footage and bonus footage we have never seen before..