ProShot Download Festival on TV This Weekend

20 minutes ago, Wagszilla said:

a80c4aed0ef67e267a15b0c0fd9f3613.gif

anigif_enhanced-22072-1415102299-29.gif

I loved the 2006 look. 

My favorite was the Vegas Willy Wonka at The Joint in 2001, followed closely by rock star sea pirate in 2002, and he could've pulled off the futurista asian space rocker look in 2002 with a couple of tweaks. 

IT WAS ALL FUCKING MENTAL AND I LOVE IT. 

is there pics to his outfits?:lol:

2 hours ago, Axl_morris said:

I don't think we will get any.

Incorrect.

On the Download facebook page they were promoting Download highlights and there were many short clips of Axl, Duff, Slash.

Judging by Axl's moves it will include at least either ISE or WTTJ.

Link: https://www.facebook.com/downloadfest/ - sorry, cannot link directly to the post but it is the second video from the top.

Edit: tried from my phone now, hopefully this works! 

Edited by CAFC Nick
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, CAFC Nick said:

Incorrect.

On the Download facebook page they were promoting Download highlights and there were many short clips of Axl, Duff, Slash.

Judging by Axl's moves it will include at least either ISE or WTTJ.

Link: https://www.facebook.com/downloadfest/ - sorry, cannot link directly to the post but it is the second video from the top.

Edit: tried from my phone now, hopefully this works! 

Definitely Jungle. In the background you can see the video they play onscreen for Jungle.

The real question is what the fuck are The Pink Slips doing on the 'Highlights Show'?

• Haha 1

The biggest part of why RIR '17 sucked was because the sound quality on the pro shots was just shit. It was really hard to listen to Axl that night, but if you compare it to the soundboards where even Mickey sounds okay it's like a different world.

I don't know if Downloads quality leans more towards soundboards or RIR.

2 minutes ago, TheGeneral said:

The biggest part of why RIR '17 sucked was because the sound quality on the pro shots was just shit. It was really hard to listen to Axl that night, but if you compare it to the soundboards where even Mickey sounds okay it's like a different world.

I don't know if Downloads quality leans more towards soundboards or RIR.

The quality of the Download highlights is always top-notch so don't think there will be any queries over the quality of the sound.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jafeijo said:

So the GNR, Alexisonfire and Bullet For My Valentine highlights "episode" will be streamed Saturday 30 Jun 5:00pm

Saved you a click :) 

From experience, they sometimes do put headliners and acts across BOTH highlights shows, so doesn't mean it will be only Saturday. I will be watching both to relive another great DL so can update!

• Like 1