ProShot Download Festival on TV This Weekend

I was watching it with my wife who is a casual GnR fan. We went to see GnR together 6 years ago at Nottingham Arena in 2012.

She said: "who's that?! Their dad's?! What happened? They look awful. How can Axl change so much in 6 years, he was fine when we saw them last". She was not impressed. This was more about how old they looked rather than how they sounded. She was very surprised at the big difference in appearance after only 6 years.

• Sad 1

It is what it is.  Axl seems to phone in large parts of gigs these days, whether that is his choice or not is debatable.  We will see when AC/DC tour.  Last time he sang like a beast with AC/DC and half assed GnR which to me is terrible.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ToonGuns said:

I was watching it with my wife who is a casual GnR fan. We went to see GnR together 6 years ago at Nottingham Arena in 2012.

She said: "who's that?! Their dad's?! What happened? They look awful. How can Axl change so much in 6 years, he was fine when we saw them last". She was not impressed. This was more about how old they looked rather than how they sounded. She was very surprised at the big difference in appearance after only 6 years.

"That DJ ashba guy looks so old..but I like what he's doing with This I Love solo now"

Edited by Axl_morris
  • Haha 2