ProShot Download Festival on TV This Weekend

Just watched it again. To be honest I didn't think it sounded bad. The mix was terrible, but performance / vocals etc fine. Maybe the first verse of WTTJ a bit off but it was fine. Crowd was enjoying it. Slash a beast as ever.

I can see what my wife means- to someone who doesn't follow GnR Axl 2012 v Axl 2018 is a big difference.

Off topic - Baby Metal - seriously?

Also someone else here mentioned Dragonforce sounding bad, I'm not a fan (they're ludicrous!!) but I thought they sounded perfectly fine. Liked their drummers curved cymbal stands.

Also never heard of Monster Truck but they seemed good.

God I'm so out of touch with "new" bands.

I only have standard Sky (not HD) so quality not great, and I don't know how to upload or anything (assuming that is even legal!).

Another off topic comment - Sky's non HD stuff is soooo poor quality I often wonder if they make it deliberately worse than it could be to convince you to pay the extra tenner per month for HD. Seriously other standard non HD channels aren't anywhere near as bad.

22 minutes ago, default_ said:

People are afraid to post links to something that is ""free"". This is not the leaks thread boys, youre not going to be banned. 

What he said.

Broadcasts are shareable with no legal consequences whatsoever to our users or our site :) 

• Like 1