ToonGuns

ProShot Download Festival on TV This Weekend

I thought both songs were great & the band looked superb. This place is truely ridiculous.

• Haha 1

It is what it is.  Axl seems to phone in large parts of gigs these days, whether that is his choice or not is debatable.  We will see when AC/DC tour.  Last time he sang like a beast with AC/DC and half assed GnR which to me is terrible.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ToonGuns said:

I was watching it with my wife who is a casual GnR fan. We went to see GnR together 6 years ago at Nottingham Arena in 2012.

She said: "who's that?! Their dad's?! What happened? They look awful. How can Axl change so much in 6 years, he was fine when we saw them last". She was not impressed. This was more about how old they looked rather than how they sounded. She was very surprised at the big difference in appearance after only 6 years.

"That DJ ashba guy looks so old..but I like what he's doing with This I Love solo now"

Edited by Axl_morris
  • Haha 2

Just watched it again. To be honest I didn't think it sounded bad. The mix was terrible, but performance / vocals etc fine. Maybe the first verse of WTTJ a bit off but it was fine. Crowd was enjoying it. Slash a beast as ever.

I can see what my wife means- to someone who doesn't follow GnR Axl 2012 v Axl 2018 is a big difference.

Off topic - Baby Metal - seriously?

Also someone else here mentioned Dragonforce sounding bad, I'm not a fan (they're ludicrous!!) but I thought they sounded perfectly fine. Liked their drummers curved cymbal stands.

Also never heard of Monster Truck but they seemed good.

God I'm so out of touch with "new" bands.

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, whatashame said:

me neither :(

It’s only on Sky Arts I guess, which I don’t have. Damn.

Edited by NicoRourke

I only have standard Sky (not HD) so quality not great, and I don't know how to upload or anything (assuming that is even legal!).

Another off topic comment - Sky's non HD stuff is soooo poor quality I often wonder if they make it deliberately worse than it could be to convince you to pay the extra tenner per month for HD. Seriously other standard non HD channels aren't anywhere near as bad.

Anyone wanting to see it, a fella uploaded it on the 'GUNS N' ROSES LONDON 2017' Facebook group. He's filming it with his phone unfortunately but it'll tide you over til it finds its way here.

• Like 1

People are afraid to post links to something that is ""free"". This is not the leaks thread boys, youre not going to be banned. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, default_ said:

People are afraid to post links to something that is ""free"". This is not the leaks thread boys, youre not going to be banned. 

What he said.

Broadcasts are shareable with no legal consequences whatsoever to our users or our site :) 

• Like 1

I need to go do some errands.. I fully expect to see this shit posted here when I get back.. What songs were they? Jungle and something else?

6 hours ago, ToonGuns said:

She was very surprised at the big difference in appearance after only 6 years.

It is quite perplexing

53 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

sorry, but where can I watch these?

SKY ARTS

58 minutes ago, Dar97 said:

I'll try and upload tomorrow 

Nice do you have hd video? 

38 minutes ago, lenni19 said:

Nice do you have hd video? 

Yeah :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ratam said: