Locked N' Loaded Box Set

I received my Locked N' Loaded box set yesterday. I'm having trouble with the USB that was included. I loaded the songs to my Mac last night with no trouble. Today at work, I loaded them to my work computer but the audio from Disc 1, Appetite remaster, is the only one that will play. Anyone else experiencing issues?

21 minutes ago, Matt G said:

I received my Locked N' Loaded box set yesterday. I'm having trouble with the USB that was included. I loaded the songs to my Mac last night with no trouble. Today at work, I loaded them to my work computer but the audio from Disc 1, Appetite remaster, is the only one that will play. Anyone else experiencing issues?

I don't think anyone outside of @hitmanhart408 bought it. Maybe he can help?

3 hours ago, Matt G said:

I assume that you are working with a Windows based computer at work.

Unfortunately sometimes I experience these problems myself. Switching the same USB from one system to the other one only worked when the USB is formatted in MS-DOS FAT format. That way it worked on both systems without problems.

A second possibility could be that the USB wasn't pulled out correctly. Since you have the files on your Mac try copying them back (after checking the format of the USB) and then try it again. I can check my USB this weekend.

Hope you will get it sorted out.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, MJ23 said:

I assume that you are working with a Windows based computer at work.

Unfortunately sometimes I experience these problems myself. Switching the same USB from one system to the other one only worked when the USB is formatted in MS-DOS FAT format. That way it worked on both systems without problems.

A second possibility could be that the USB wasn't pulled out correctly. Since you have the files on your Mac try copying them back (after checking the format of the USB) and then try it again. I can check my USB this weekend.

Hope you will get it sorted out.

Thanks for the response MJ23! I checked the USB and it is formatted to FAT32, which is good for switching between Mac and Windows. The USB contains 3 versions of each of the 4 disc in 3 formats, 44.1kHz, 97kHz and 192kHz. I found that I can play all of disc 1 AFD (all 3 audio quality versions) and only the 96kHz of the other 3 discs. 

I'm listening to it now. Must say I like the sound quality a lot. And I really love acoustic demo's on disc 4. Especially the NR ones.

Overall it's a very nice collection of good material. I just still think it's nowhere near worth it's price.

If I could buy the 4 cd's and nothing else for under 50 euro's I'd do it without thinking twice. The rest is just stuff I don't care about. It'd just sit there in a box taking up space.

So the music on it is great and the quality of the recording is much better than the existing bootleg material. But bnt even close to being worth 180 euro's. 

50 minutes ago, Matt G said:

I'm not sure I understand what your asking. There's a vinyl turntable mat included in the box set. 

Sorry from pictures I thought it was a barmat. Yeah it's the banner meant to be in one of the lower drawers. I'm waiting for an email since I'm missing a couple of things in my box

• Sad 2

45 minutes ago, Sledge said:

Sorry from pictures I thought it was a barmat. Yeah it's the banner meant to be in one of the lower drawers. I'm waiting for an email since I'm missing a couple of things in my box

That sucks. Hope you get your missing items soon.