Locked N' Loaded Box Set

1 hour ago, uruguns said:

what's the link between troccoli and the cassette? lol... I haven't been around for a while here, I missed something.

Troccoli lent  memorabilia from his awesome collection to the label to be photographed as part of the book and box set so people were asking if he knew ahead of time about the inclusion of the cassette in the boxset.   Love you, Troccoli!  I'm still jealous!  Maybe some of my collection will be used for the Illusions boxset!  lol...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, jdfdemocracy1979 said:

My locked and loaded should be here sometime this week. Until then I am enjoying the super deluxe version. I'm here in Indiana and still have not gotten a shipping notification.

Don't worry. I didn't receive any shipping information either but got my box on time last friday. 

has anyone else in the UK received their locked n loaded box yet ??

I've Still not had mine, was hoping it would have come today but no joy.?

The wait continues.......

edit:

locked n loaded box has just landed at my house boom :slash::headbang: can't wait to get home  !!!

Edited by rossco

I’m in Texas and I just received mine.

21 hours ago, mikeman5150 said:

Mine is supposed to be here in a few hours, can’t wait. My buddy bought the deluxe version on Friday and I’ve been having a hard time not looking through the book. 

Wouldn’t it be cool to have a digital version of the book as well so we would have it anytime?

I haven’t taken inventory yet to see if I’m missing anything.  Yes, there is a cassette.  Pull out the 2nd drawer from the top (the usb drive) and reach back and grab it.   Send me your email and I’ll show you pics of it if you don’t have it.

• Like 1

Just now, Mempho said:

I haven’t taken inventory yet to see if I’m missing anything.  Yes, there is a cassette.  Pull out the 2nd drawer from the top (the usb drive) and reach back and grab it.   Send me your email and I’ll show you pics of it if you don’t have it.

Dude that’s badass! It was hidden too good lol. Yeah and the tattooes are in with some of the pictures. It’s all here. This is like Christmas morning when I was a kid! 

Thanks for the reply, I was getting pretty mad about the thought of missing out on the tape. Now I just need to find a cassette player. 

Just now, mikeman5150 said:

Dude that’s badass! It was hidden too good lol. Yeah and the tattooes are in with some of the pictures. It’s all here. This is like Christmas morning when I was a kid! 

Thanks for the reply, I was getting pretty mad about the thought of missing out on the tape. Now I just need to find a cassette player. 

Same here!  I found a handheld cassette player that converts right to MP3.  Might have to get that just to hear Don’t Cry.

Yes sir, it’s like Christmas for me as well!  I’m going through the book while cranking the blu Ray...which sounds phenomenal!  Listen with the visualizations on. 👍🎸

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Dmac said:

I’m in Arizona and still have not received mine or received an email regarding shipment. Getting irritated as preordered it in May. 

Yeah man that is concerning. I just ordered mine on Thursday and it showed up for me today in Maryland. 

1 hour ago, Mempho said:

Same here!  I found a handheld cassette player that converts right to MP3.  Might have to get that just to hear Don’t Cry.

Yes sir, it’s like Christmas for me as well!  I’m going through the book while cranking the blu Ray...which sounds phenomenal!  Listen with the visualizations on. 👍🎸

The book is definitely awesome! I’m glad I decided to drop the loot to get this. My sister has a cassette player that I’m goimg to pick up later this week. Is the cassette version of don’t cry something different than what we’ve already heard? 

i missed out getting upto the camden pop up shop, gutted as i wanted a few t-shirts esp the brexit t-shirt.

instead i decided to do myself some 6x4 postcards for my locked n loaded box. they have come out pretty good 

23uzaec.jpg

• Like 4

So I finally listed to the 1985 Mystic  Demo cassette. Has anyone been able to figure out what song is playing VERY quietly in between the first 4 songs on the cassette? It's definitely Axl singing. It almost sounds like it's being played in reverse.