Locked N' Loaded Box Set

2 hours ago, Italian girl said:

How much do you  Ask for them?

Well.... for an Italian Girl, I’d make you a good deal. How about $10? 

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

I’d be interested in an Izzy ring. lol Really. But I guess you’d (rightfully so) ask for money I wouldn’t wanna pay. So .... how much would you want? :lol:

I’d only sell the rings as a set. They’re going for $135 for all 5. I’d go $100 for a MyGNR member tho

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

$300 off the normal price!!!  Act now because this sale ends at midnight Pacific time.  But wait there's more!  If you order it from one of the websites below you can add a GNR Canada hockey jersey (two design options from the pop-up event), a GNR jean jacket (from the pop-up event), or a limited edition (only 100 made) GNR vinyl turntable for free! :slash::wow::axl:

Act now!  :headbang::heart::o

https://shop.musicvaultz.com/artist.html?a=guns_n_roses

https://ca.gnrmerch.com/

https://shop.umusic.ca/search.html?term=guns

• 3 weeks later...

Really curious what price this hits friday. I think I might bite if it hits 500 but even then would probably sell off some of the stuff.

With the Shadow of Your Love single being released on RSD, the only thing I really care about in this set is the Sound City LP. There's on eBay right now for 300 but he won't budge lower than 275 on it. If I can just get that for 200 bucks and the Shadow single for 10 bucks, I'd have no need for all the junk that fills out the rest already having original LLAS, singles, eps, etc. Also, as a few of us have mentioned before it's hard to not believe there won't be some red vinyl pressing or something of the Sound City LP for the april RSD.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2018 at 11:23 PM, hitmanhart408 said:

Even though the box set has been discounted quite heavily since the original purchase price I paid for it, I still have no regrets! I play the LPs quite often and I listen to the Sound City demos more than the regular album version. Love it!

Right on. I can't wait for mine to get here (hopefully in the next couple of weeks) because I really want to spin those demos.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/27/2018 at 1:32 AM, Mempho said:

Box set is now $499 as of 12-26.  For those of use that paid $999, that sucks and is a slap in the face.  How can we petition against this to get some money back?  Sad man....sad.

There's absolutely no chance they'll give any sort of refunds. 

On 12/6/2018 at 1:55 AM, Powderfinger said:

I told the guy in one of the local record stores if it’s still there next September, I’ll give him $600 for it. It’s been there since August I think. If it survives Christmas, I reckon my chances are 50-50 😂

Given the current price, you should go back and tell him you'll give him $400 now lol

• Like 1