5 minutes ago, TupacShakur said:

how do i get my spotify to play these songs? im in california

Gotta wait until the 29th your time, it's already midday on the 29th in Australia so that's why they're available here

8 hours ago, Axl4ever7 said:

I wonder what the new work tune lyrics would be.

Hey Mutherfucker

Yeah, Mutherfucker

Let's get to Work

Work<Izzy>

Work!

Yeah Mutherfucker! Work!

Work Like A Mutherfucker!

Yeah Yeah <Izzy>

It's TIme For Lunch! <Duff>

Yeah, Working C'mon Girl

Work

Edited by DeadSlash
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Apparently people feel entitled to get things before their official release date if they have subscribed to some music platform, and thus the entire subscription is worthless.

Can I have some toast with that jelly?

:)

12 hours ago, Propaganda said:

I don't feel entitled to anything, but if other services are providing the material sooner, I figured Apple Music would wanna do the same...Otherwise I would say they're falling behind... and that's not a good service! (when it comes to the releases part of course)

But other platforms didn't release it before the official release date. Each part of the world got it at a different time due to timezones. So what your complaint ended up being is that other people get it sooner because they dont't live in your timezone, so you wanted it sooner than official release because of that. And also now that it's out everywhere, you should realize how stupid it was to complain about those few hours.

4 hours ago, Chris 55 said:

Can I have some toast with that jelly?

:)

no

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

Cool little jam.  There are probably hundreds of little fragments like this lying around in various stages.  Makes it all the more frustrating that they couldn't be arsed to work on a single song for a tour which has lasted two years and made hundreds of millions thus far.

A lot of similarities to other songs mentioned here, but did anyone notice how the riffs in New Work Tune sound a lot like the riff in Prince's Bambi? It probably would have sounded too similar if developed further. 

I'm guessing this was probably a Duff track. 

4 hours ago, oneway23 said:

Cool little jam.  There are probably hundreds of little fragments like this lying around in various stages.  Makes it all the more frustrating that they couldn't be arsed to work on a single song for a tour which has lasted two years and made hundreds of millions thus far.

exactly

That is the "part" of the "GNR Holy Grail" that I am most interested at

I wonder if we ever gonna get to listen to these...

2 hours ago, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

I was just going to say, this piece is their most Led Zeppelin moment.

With Zeppelin being my third favorite band, I love this song. And I perfectly understand what people were saying last night about it sounding like it was from LZ3(I mean, “Out On the Tiles” is on that album so they were spot on). I hope they do one for the Illusions with the full version of “Ain’t Going Down”

it slash who says "we should work on that"

its very zeppelinesque

also slash is on the GNA tour so he may have had a say on the picking of this song

id say its very likely that this is a slash song

===

oh my goodness what about that piano that comes in at the very end?

the very first "piano riff" that comes out clear is wonderful

it sounds like someone is whistling at first

is it axl?

is it the guy who played piano on one in a million?

===

there is not much room for vocals on this one except on the chorus (?) part where the song breathes a little

great stuff