Appetite for Destruction 5.1 Surround Sound Mix by Elliot Scheiner

On 20/07/2018 at 5:21 PM, uruguns said:

A 5.1 file played in a stereo system sounds weird, because the mix wasn't meant to be played in stereo, I mean, duh... Some people don't seem to understand what a 5.1 mix really is.

This. If you want to listen in stereo listen to the stereo mix.

5.1 DTS Master Audio isn't really built for cell phones.

• Like 1

On 6/29/2018 at 2:01 AM, action said:

altavoces-logitech-surround-z906.jpg

Today is the day.

I've bought this bad boy, just for the appetite blu ray. I'll be taking notes as I go through the best rock album ever again, but this time in wonderfull 5.1. Expect a thorough review of my experience shortly.

you dont take 'surround' very seriously, do you? um....

1 hour ago, zigzagbigbag said:

Could you please explain your post?

sure, thats a system a 12 yr old kid would buy, because he doesnt know any better, and theres very LITTLE quality to it as well. If you think the 'THX' means anything, well it does if you have the room treatments etc, but if not, its pretty much useless. I can't see a system like this generating very good highs at all (cymbals), or detailed mids. Also I would imagine the bass would be quite muddy and unclear and non-precise. Sure it'll put out 'sound' but of any real quality level, well...Logitech isnt known for their 'quality' as per se. 

clear enough for you?

38 minutes ago, ASLayerAODsk said:

sure, thats a system a 12 yr old kid would buy, because he doesnt know any better, and theres very LITTLE quality to it as well. If you think the 'THX' means anything, well it does if you have the room treatments etc, but if not, its pretty much useless. I can't see a system like this generating very good highs at all (cymbals), or detailed mids. Also I would imagine the bass would be quite muddy and unclear and non-precise. Sure it'll put out 'sound' but of any real quality level, well...Logitech isnt known for their 'quality' as per se. 

clear enough for you?

39 minutes ago, ASLayerAODsk said:

clear enough for you?

You did notice that @action bought this system just to be able to listen to the 5.1-AFD -version only?! Of course for this purpose you would have bought a massive thousand dollar sound system  Yeah, right 🙄

• Like 1

On 25-7-2018 at 6:57 PM, ASLayerAODsk said:

clear enough for you?

So much salt

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2