The NES Classic is back, again.

I feel like a sales rep, ever time I post here it's about something on sale...  Anyway, I know a lot of you guys are old school gamers like me, and care about this.  If you missed it in 2016, the NES Classic is going on sale again tomorrow.  Not sure how long it will be.

I REALLY wish they would do this for the N64!

• Like 2

Worth it just to hear the greatest game soundtrack in history :headbang: (Castlevania Stage 3)

I was gonna buy NES Classic last time but it sold out so quick. I'll grab it for my little brother as he loved the NES Remix game I got him on Wii U. Think he'll like this :)

• Like 1

I'm going to have a crack at getting one tomorrow.  I bought a SNES Classic and have only played it a couple of times, though largely as a result of a lack of free time.  

Coincidentally, I just found my old PS1, Sega Genesis, N64, and Gamecube in storage at my parents place.  Would love to dust them off and play down memory lane but just don't have the time.  

• Like 1