November Rain (1986 Acoustic Version)

1 hour ago, kevinb said:

I'm not sure how "cleaned up" these versions are as they sound identical to the previous bootlegs we've had.  I'm happy for fans that haven't heard it but this is not new to the hardcore fans.

These demos sound significantly better than any version I’ve ever heard before this release. The content is the same obviously, but there’s never been any versions circulating that sound this pristine. 

• Like 4

I had never heard this one before! I like this more than that other piano version. That one sounded just like an inferior version of November Rain. I'm not saying that this acoustic version is better than the UYI version, but this one's different enough so that it doesn't sound just like an inferior version but a completely different version.

this is a fantastic arrangement that proves that izzy and slash on guitar are 18 zillion times better than the best piano axl can play

axl should have saved all the piano for his "grandiose" and "epic" solo career

Edited by ludurigan

This would have been an absolutely incredible addition to b side of lies. Then again, we wouldnt have enjoyed the Illusion Novermber Rain as much imo and enjoyed this new clean quality release today as much.

13 minutes ago, 31illusions said:

I can't stop listening to this. The quality is amazing now. I love it, truly exceptional. Except for the "again and again and again".... it's a bit much.

That "again and again and again" thing was what always drove me away from this version. 

With the improved sound quality, I may swing by it a few more times and forgive that part just to appreciate the rest. 

• GNFNR 1

2 hours ago, 31illusions said:

I can't stop listening to this. The quality is amazing now. I love it, truly exceptional. Except for the "again and again and again".... it's a bit much.

oh man the "again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again") part is absolutely hilarious and legendary, you cant bad talk that part!

• Haha 1