Steven Adler looking for new singer

mare

hey all - casual announcement re: Adler's Appetite shows in Aug/Sept/Oct...

Constantine is not going to be performing in Cali/NV in August, or on any other dates with the band at this time. All is good, Adler is finding another singer for those shows and we are excited to be moving ahead. feel free to ask questions if you have them. good vibes only please.

- Jason

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Everything Steven has done over the years has had lots of turnover and doesn’t last long. I love his drumming and he seems like a nice guy, but I could see how his personality could get very overbearing. He’s basically a 7 year old kid trapped inside a grown mans body. I think that’s the reason why GNR offered him such a limited role in the reunion tour, they don’t want to be around him. I’m sure they love Steven in small doses, but anything more than a small dose is too much. 

2 hours ago, mare said:

hey all - casual announcement re: Adler's Appetite shows in Aug/Sept/Oct...

Constantine is not going to be performing in Cali/NV in August, or on any other dates with the band at this time. All is good, Adler is finding another singer for those shows and we are excited to be moving ahead. feel free to ask questions if you have them. good vibes only please.

- Jason

I dont have FB, did people ask questions?

3 hours ago, RussTCB said:

ANYBODY has to be better than the last guy.

I don’t get all the hate on Constantine. Was he world class? No. But was he horrible? Also no. Saying anybody is better than him is an amateur comment. Steven doesn’t play with just anybody so the fact he got the gig in the first place says something. 

4 hours ago, LikeADog93 said:

I don’t get all the hate on Constantine. Was he world class? No. But was he horrible? Also no. Saying anybody is better than him is an amateur comment. Steven doesn’t play with just anybody so the fact he got the gig in the first place says something. 

I don't "hate" him. He really didn't matter to me one way or the other until Steven started touting him as the second coming of Axl Rose. Then I heard him sing GNR material and found out I couldn't disagree more with Steven. 

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

23 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I don't "hate" him. He really didn't matter to me one way or the other until Steven started touting him as the second coming of Axl Rose. Then I heard him sing GNR material and found out I couldn't disagree more with Steven. 

100% this. Anyone who claims that someone is as good as Axl in his prime and has that to show is full of crap. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Steven is meant to be playing at Wacken Open Air Festival on Friday and haven’t seen any conformation of a new singer or Constantine leaving yet :question:

I think they cancelled the show. Last week I had a look at the lineup and it didn t mention steven anymore.

He is still looking for a new singer I suppose

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Steven is meant to be playing at Wacken Open Air Festival on Friday and haven’t seen any conformation of a new singer or Constantine leaving yet :question:

Think Constantine left awhile ago cause on his Facebook he posted stuff about going and doing Broadway again. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

@KURT19 and @RussTCB I found a local band that is selling Adler tickets for about 15 a piece if youre interested

Hey man,

Wifey and I are in for Friday night...I purchased 50% off tickets already using promo code JUNGLE so we don't need your connection.

Should be a blast! BTW, what is your real name again?! :lol:

Let's go @RussTCB bring your gang too!