Spaghetti 2.0 or the new GN'R cover album (due to lack of new music)

It'd probably include the ones they've been playing line a lot. The Seeker, Black Hole Sun, Witchita Lineman, Riff Raff or a re-recorded Whole Lotta Rosie... Maybe Wish You Were Here, Layla or Another Brick In The Wall pt 2. 

If it's a normal price I'd probably buy it when it goes on sale to complete my collection.

But I don't want this real badly or anything. Do something new for fucks sake. 

Edited by username
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, username said:

It'd probably include the ones they've been playing line a lot. The Seeker, Black Hole Sun, Witchita Lineman, Riff Raff or a re-recorded Whole Lotta Rosie... Maybe Wish You Were Here, Layla or Another Brick In The Wall pt 2. 

Plus 5 different remixes of The Seeker.

• Haha 2

With 18 songs, the group's next album (they haven't released anything since 1993's "The Spaghetti Incident?") is a collection of songs, which in Axl's opinion are as good as "November Rain". Among them "Madagascar", included in the show on Sunday. The CD will include a tribute to John Lennon and another about child abuse

so whats the john lennon cover song they recorded ? axl sang a few lines from imagine at a gig i went to in 93 so could it be that ? 

2 minutes ago, donny said:

so whats the john lennon cover song they recorded ? axl sang a few lines from imagine at a gig i went to in 93 so could it be that ? 

Catcher in the Rye

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Yes, I would buy that record. Why do you even ask, GN'R is one of my favorite bands.

some people would obviously buy anything, even if they pooped in a box and would sell it for $1000 as a "boxset". oh dear.

Just now, zombux said:

some people would obviously buy anything, even if they pooped in a box and would sell it for $1000 as a "boxset". oh dear.

I don't consider "new music from GN'R, even if only covers" for "anything". It is something. New music. With Axl. And Slash. And Frank. It's the music that makes me a fan of the band, not their lovely personalities and wonderful fashion sense. The music. I am sure a new cover record would be good, even if I would prefer new, original songs. So yeah, of course I would buy it.