Trump Using "Sweet Child O Mine" at Rally In Montana

BangoSkank

it makes no sense for it to be played at a rally or added by the station. The only thing I can think of is Trump likes GnR. We know that he considers Axl a powerhouse by a tweet Trump made comparing himself to Axl. Man I'm waiting for the Twitter war between the two!  If Trump is on Twitter so often; how do we know he's not here? 🤣

11 hours ago, Gnrcane said:

I'm not so sure.  The way it fades out doesn't really make any sense.  It fades right before the CBS anchor starts talking.  Usually when audio comes from a venue and news coverage has a voiceover they play the venue audio at low level.  Also, none of the audience has any, even slight, reaction to the music.9

At the venue its being played over a PA system...its probably so loud people don't hear it and/or aren't paying attention. (besides its not a GNR concert :P)

When Trump comes out "God Bless the USA" plays and that has been the song he comes out to. The music is coming from the rally.

Edited by -W.A.R-

11 minutes ago, -W.A.R- said:

At the venue its being played over a PA system...its probably so loud people don't hear it and/or aren't paying attention. (besides its not a GNR concert :P)

It would make for an interesting show if Trump was the opener for a GNR concert! :)

At this rally Trump also said this :lol::

Bragging about the size of his crowds, the president compared himself favorably to the rock legend. “I have broken more Elton John records, he seems to have a lot of records," Trump said.

"And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.”

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/donald-trump-elton-john-rocket-man/

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, soon said:

"And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.”

I wouldn't have passed year 2 English writing a speech like that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, soon said:

At this rally Trump also said this :lol::

Bragging about the size of his crowds, the president compared himself favorably to the rock legend. “I have broken more Elton John records, he seems to have a lot of records," Trump said.

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/donald-trump-elton-john-rocket-man/

Holy shit that speech... Jesus christ

• Like 1

On 06/07/2018 at 4:50 AM, The Holographic Universe said:

I find it pointless that musicians care that their songs are played at political events. It affects absolutely nothing. 

It's that people hear the song and associate it with the band giving an endorsement. Most people don't do the research or look further into things before posting 'xyz band support Trump, their musics used at his rallies' so when a band hears of the use of their music in places they'd prefer it wasn't used they say something publicly to stop any confusion.

Maybe naive people would think it’s an endorsement. Music is just music to me. Im not going to seperate the music I like from the people I don’t like. I honestly don’t get the big deal people make about stuff like this. Whether you like someone or hate them they have a right to like whatever music, movie or any other entertainment as anyone else. I have no problem with Trump, people make a bigger deal than needed about him. I don’t support everything he says but he certainly isn’t the antichrist like he was portrayed to be. That being said Hilary Clinton could have come out to Guns N Roses at rallies and I’m not going to think they support her. Just like Trump can have it at his rallies and I wouldn’t think they support him. I just think it’s stupid how up in arms people get over the political stuff, especially this time around. I don’t listen to GNR or any other band for that matter because their beliefs. I just like good music. Just like I won’t stop listening to a band because their beliefs. For what’s supposed to be a “free country” built on different beliefs it’s kinda sad how you need to believe one way over the other. If you stopped liking things just because someone/people you hate like it you’ll just end up giving a lot of things up. I don’t know about anyone else but I tend to watch movies and listen to music to take my mind off the day to day things. I’d hate to be in the entertainment industry these days. You could have a million fans but the moment you don’t believe what they want you to believe you lose them all. Pretty stupid if you ask me.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Ratam said:

This case is very extreme.

Coming out of nowhere to elaborate. Perhaps Axl (and co.) don't want their music/image to be associated with Trump because of their perception of him. If I don't like a political figure's actions then I know I sure wouldn't want my songs used "in support" of them.

On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 12:47 PM, The Holographic Universe said:

The average human being just doesn’t care. It’s internet indignation and that only last until the next indignation. 

Nah, they care. Shit like this was going on long before the fake outrage culture