The "FUN & BIZARRE" Thread. Post funny & bizarre videos, gifs, & pics!

Ace Nova

Anything Goes needs a "fun" thread....post funny or bizarre videos, gifs & pics!  Please NO nudes or anything else against forum rules!

I'll start it off with this gem I recently saw on FB....

:vomit::lol:

Edited by Kasanova King
  • Haha 1

This dude has a series of videos that truthfully piss me off about Guns n Roses and the Mandela effect.

It looks like he has hundreds of videos, some of the highlights include "Axel" is the *real* spelling of Axl - Izzy was not a member of GnR.  Duff is dead - and about 50 videos on "words that have changed" in GnR songs.

If you don't know what the Mandela effect is, in a nut shell there is no false memory, and everyone's memory is 100% accurate.  If you remember that Duff died in 1991 and was replaced with Izzy for the tour, you're not "wrong" you are simply from the reality where that happened. 

The Mandela effect legit makes me mad.  People are assholes. 

• Haha 1

On 07/07/2018 at 5:30 AM, spunko12345 said:

😄 it's easy to forget this fact when chatting away about something normal like recipes or football. 

It’s easy to dismiss Anything Goes, but this section carried the forum through while nothing was happening with GN’R. 

The threads these days are tamer than they used to be. But everyone’s nicer too.