Jump to content
NeonKinight

Cornshuker CD Lossless source (FLAC LVL 6)

Recommended Posts

Hey. I'm looking for Cornshuker CD in FLAC Level 6. All links I've found are offline.

Can someone upload them if they have it?

Thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Waemoth said:

No can do unless you clear your inbox!

If you would not mind PM me as well, please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, quikspade said:

If you would not mind PM me as well, please.

Mega account got suspended at last, so won't be sharing anything for a while. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Waemoth said:

Mega account got suspended at last, so won't be sharing anything for a while. 

Thanks anyways.  Good luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

flac britate i usually do level 8 the highest the standard is level 5 dunno why he choose level 6 to ask for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The level of FLAC compression is largely irrelevant, the difference between level 0 and 8 is something like 10% in size IIRC. Obviously no difference in quality due to it being FLAC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Waemoth said:

The level of FLAC compression is largely irrelevant, the difference between level 0 and 8 is something like 10% in size IIRC. Obviously no difference in quality due to it being FLAC.

that's why I asked. it doesn't matter at all. especially with todays' cheap storage and processing power, the difference between 0 and 8 is absolutely irrelevant :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×