Bullet for My Valentine

dontdamnmeuyi2015

Oh wow! Bullet for My Valentine's Gravity came in at Number 13 (my lucky number) on the Top 100 charts.

These guys are a very heavy rock band and don't get any air play here in Dallas at all.

I love seeing hard rock bands get recognized on the charts.

This band hails from Wales and have been around for close to 10 years. They are amazing live and their cds are all amazing. If you like your rock hard, heavy and in your face, this is the band for you!

So happy for them.:headbang:

29 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Oh wow! Bullet for My Valentine's Gravity came in at Number 13 (my lucky number) on the Top 100 charts.

These guys are a very heavy rock band and don't get any air play here in Dallas at all.

I love seeing hard rock bands get recognized on the charts.

This band hails from Wales and have been around for close to 10 years. They are amazing live and their cds are all amazing. If you like your rock hard, heavy and in your face, this is the band for you!

So happy for them.:headbang:

Fever was good, they are like Motely Crue meets Megadeth. 

Temper Temper was good too. 

They are pretty fun band. 

22 hours ago, metallex78 said:

My favourite is Scream Aim Fire. Some nice thrashy guitar on there. 

But with this new album, they’ve almost completely disregarded their sound and style. I’m not a fan of the new album at all. 

Didn’t they lose a singer and gain a sort of 80s hard rock element on Fever. 

I fucking love Bullet! I was disappointed with Gravity, however. A lot of people seem to like it, but it just wasn't for me. It's such a different sound from what we heard on Venom.

I saw them open for Avenged Sevenfold back in February though and they put on an amazing show. I'll definitely be seeing them when they come to the US again!

Edited by Gibson_Guy87

On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 5:02 PM, metallex78 said:

My favourite is Scream Aim Fire. Some nice thrashy guitar on there. 

But with this new album, they’ve almost completely disregarded their sound and style. I’m not a fan of the new album at all. 

Well, bullet got a new drummer and they wanted to change direction, but it still sounds like them.

I love the new cd. It has some amazing songs on it. Matt Tuck the singer suffered from anxiety and depression and this cd shows those emotions. I can relate to so many of these new songs.

This band rocks live! I know they are good friends with A7X and M. Shadows said how hard they party and put them to shame. oh boy!

I actually met Jay the original bass player when they played a huge Dallas festival. Slayer was playing and I don't like them so I went out to sit and Jay was going around meeting all the fans. He was so cute and super nice. He's since left the band.

Anyway, I still love them and love the new cd.

1 hour ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

I fucking love Bullet! I was disappointed with Gravity, however. A lot of people seem to like it, but it just wasn't for me. It's such a different sound from what we heard on Venom.

I saw them open for Avenged Sevenfold back in February though and they put on an amazing show. I'll definitely be seeing them when they come to the US again!

Yeah, I know the new cd sounds a little different but still amazing. I can relate to many of the new songs. But their other albums rocked too.

their headling shows are amazing. It's like an assault when they hit the stage for sure.

• Like 1