To Those Who Buys/Collects Sports Jersey- With Player's Name or Blank?

ChristmasFnatic

My first graphic design moment was the logo on my swimming team’s jackets. I was around 14 and had no idea about the profession.

I’m with Len on this one. Sports shirts are hard to wear. They’re shiny, cut to fit someone’s idea of an “average man”, women’s versions are the least considered garment there is. It’s all the problems of band shirts with added bright colours, sponsorship logos and static-generating nylon. I hear they’re expensive too. Why wear those when you could spend the same money on a well-cut white linen shirt and look shaggable? 

I have my Coventry kit from when I was 12 in a plastic bag in my sock draw. I don’t know what to do with it and terrified to lose it. This must be worthy of a wank hang. 

On 11/07/2018 at 9:37 AM, Juventino said:

I buy the new Juventus shirt each season and get a name, but it's usually only the club stalwarts. Can't have somebody who leaves after two years or something like that.

Get the Ronaldo one yet? 

1 minute ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

It’s no wonder the general European opinion on sports jerseys is that they are for wankers! Soccer players are wearing more ads than an American nascar driver!!!  :lol:

There is usually only one ad for English domestic teams, across the front shirt. The international shirts carry none.