GNR currently have 4 songs on the billboard top rock chart

18 hours ago, mikeman5150 said:

Sweet child, Jungle, paradise city, and shadow of your love are all on the the top rock chart. I know there’s not a lot of competition out there these days, but I still think it’s pretty damn cool to see them back on the charts. 

Somehow it bugs me that there’s no escaping AFD for the band. I understand they will never top it but they need to work on something new.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, NicoRourke said:

Somehow it bugs me that there’s no escaping AFD for the band. I understand they will never top it but they need to work on something new.

I agree. I’m hoping that with all the positivity that is currently surrounding the the band, that they will finally give us something new. 

6 hours ago, mikeman5150 said:

I agree. I’m hoping that with all the positivity that is currently surrounding the the band, that they will finally give us something new. 

Lol. First- they won't. And second- even if they record the new album, its going to be shite... I mean, sure, in the beginning it will be a huge news, possibly even #1, but month after release everyone will forget about it, like usually happens with new records of so called "rock giants"... Bands simply don't record great music 30 years after their prime, especially without their most talented member...

• Sad 2

10 minutes ago, acor said:

Bands simply don't record great music 30 years after their prime, especially without their most talented member...

Who is the missing "most talented" member of the band that isn't there now?