New Nightrain Membership Items

ChristmasFnatic

https://www.gunsnroses.com/subscribe

gnr_fc_2018.jpg

gnr_fc_prm_2018.jpg

What intrigues me is the passport:

• A Nightrain Passport, with at-show benefits including passport stamps (when applicable)**
  • ** The Nightrain passport will ship in time for the November 8 show in Jakarta for all orders placed by September 30, 2018. For most shows, we will provide a time and location for Nightrain members to get their passport stamped.
  • Haha 1

that passport is crap. reminds me of something kids get on a school nature trail to tick off what insects they have spotted. 

BUT why issue them towards the end of the tour ? make me think they have plenty more dates in the planning for 2019.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That dehydrated urine-colored hoodie is one of the worst pieces of Guns merch I've ever seen.

The "passport" is just a way to sell more tickets, expecting people dumb enough to join the fan club to buy more tickets and travel to multiple shows like groupies.  :lol:

The canteen is kinda neat though.

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I swore I would never ever spend another cent on Nightrain after the ticket presale fuckings, and I won’t, but I love that fuckin sweatshirt...

So you're the one?

i think the mustard coloured hoodie looks ok. if however it is made on the cheap like the 2016 nightrain T shirt then i want nothing to do with it. i think i only ever wore it once due to the creases that don't iron out. fresh out of the wash and it looks like iv'e slept in it for several days.

mr daisy could be on to something though. first a plane, now a passport ??? 

9 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

Easy pass for me. Still waiting on my prize from early 2016. Catcher (the mod at the time) really disappointed me...

How were the slip mats from the previous package?

That dude sucks so hard

Honestly I hate this clown hoodie. Wow what garbage