New Nightrain Membership Items

ChristmasFnatic

Got the last 2 year's m'ship,but what are the chances they'll tour Europe by this time next year, therefore what could be the point of having that passport?!

Also, wish they weren't using the robot again on the back of the hoodie like the last grey zip-up one. Could've done a different item of apparel as they've already done a tee and a hood.

Next...

9 minutes ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

Got the last 2 year's m'ship,but what are the chances they'll tour Europe by this time next year, therefore what could be the point of having that passport?!

Also, wish they weren't using the robot again on the back of the hoodie like the last grey zip-up one. Could've done a different item of apparel as they've already done a tee and a hood.

Next...

Like the new AFD cross for the box set!

Anyway guys, it clearly says "with at-shows benefits" aside from the stamps. So maybe a photoshoot with AXL ROSE?!

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

And let's face it, you are going to look like a bit of a wanker wearing Nightrain apparel?

i have a nightrain T shirt, a nightrain lanyard and some fake tattoos. i am more than willing to donate them to you if you want to look hip or lit 

11 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

Oh great, do loyalty perks now after we have all attended  dozens off shows

This! Well, I guess this means they plan on touring after this, like Fernando said. It can't be only targeted to those Asian dates in November.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

Maybe every ten passport stamps will get a personalized download link to one song off Appette For Destruction.

”Thank you loyal Nightrain subscriber for your support of our concerts. For all your financial determination to come to our shows, please enjoy a complimentary low quality mp3 of Welcome to the Jungle. Only ten more stamps to earn It’s So Easy!”

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, Lio said:

This! Well, I guess this means they plan on touring after this, like Fernando said. It can't be only targeted to those Asian dates in November.

I agree. I bet this band has plans for the next 12 months with touring mainly and hopefully an EP to test the waters.

Edited by Sydney Fan

On 2018-07-13 at 2:14 PM, DieselDaisy said:

You can buy a Guns passport; you can buy merchandising relating to a Guns airline: I sense an itinerant theme occurring here?

Axl has convinced Slash and Duff to join him in his dictatorial mission.

A National Airline.... Passports for their own Country...... GNRJIHAD Starts Now...

Edited by Powderfinger

I have zero problem with the color of the hoodie. I actually like it because most hoodies are black. Good change of pace. I just don't like the design of the hoodie much. And without being able to tell if it's actual soft cotton good quality or some Hanes heavy-cotton-shrink-in-the-wash type of stuff, that alone isn't worth $80. And the pre-sale perk isn't a perk at all when I can get better tickets with Citi presale.

I honestly wish they'd still do a digital-only $10 or $20 membership with forum access and pre-sale tickets. I don't need more merch. I have a ton of cool GNR shirts and hoodies already. I'm certainly not going to carry around a folder to concerts with me then stand with it for three hours.

Edited by GnR Chris

I typically don't like to rant but here it goes.  I've signed up for Nightrain every year.  Typically the merchandise isn't that great, but I like to support the band.  So last years Merch was actually pretty good, we got the NT Vinyl, lanyard, shirt. So I signed up a month or so ago before the new Merchandise was listed as I had expired, thinking that they just haven't updated the merchandise pic (which is what happened). anyway, I emailed them to see if I was getting TY's or LY's merch and they said LY.  When I explained I already had it and didnt need more, they denied my request (multiple times). I think this is pretty shitty to be honest and I will not be signing up again.

Anyway - rant over

• Like 1

1 hour ago, illusionone said:

I typically don't like to rant but here it goes.  I've signed up for Nightrain every year.  Typically the merchandise isn't that great, but I like to support the band.  So last years Merch was actually pretty good, we got the NT Vinyl, lanyard, shirt. So I signed up a month or so ago before the new Merchandise was listed as I had expired, thinking that they just haven't updated the merchandise pic (which is what happened). anyway, I emailed them to see if I was getting TY's or LY's merch and they said LY.  When I explained I already had it and didnt need more, they denied my request (multiple times). I think this is pretty shitty to be honest and I will not be signing up again.

Anyway - rant over

Maybe you should complain TB,i'm sorry heard this 👍✊

• 10 months later...