Patience - Isolated Vocal & Lead Guitar Tracks

I love hearing the isolated tracks from songs, I don't know why, it is like a fetish or something! Sounds like there was some sort of edit in the first chorus and I didn't know the backing ended with "Just a little patience is all we need".

Anyone know of any more? 

51 minutes ago, SoundOfAGun said:

I love hearing the isolated tracks from songs, I don't know why, it is like a fetish or something! Sounds like there was some sort of edit in the first chorus and I didn't know the backing ended with "Just a little patience is all we need".

Anyone know of any more? 

Yeah I love isolated tracks too. I think the only ones previously on YouTube are WTTJ and SFTD.

Isn't there something in the boxset that should allow more isolated tracks to be sourced?

Would love to hear all the isolated bass tracks, especially RQ.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, King_Johnny said:

Yeah I love isolated tracks too. I think the only ones previously on YouTube are WTTJ and SFTD.

Isn't there something in the boxset that should allow more isolated tracks to be sourced?

Would love to hear all the isolated bass tracks, especially RQ.

They all end up as stereo files I think (apart from the surround sound mixes). I have heard the isolated vocals that were taken from the Rock band game, but would love to hear more. 

these are NOT like the Rock Band isolated stems, that is NOT isolated instruments or vocals. this is a different thing, this is an isolated CHANNEL, with whatever mix it has. sometimes there's just vocals, sometimes not. this is a multi-channel mix, not isolated instruments. 

understand: the surround Blu-ray doesn't have separate instruments in its channel, it rather has differently mixed music in each channel. that's why you can't get isolated instrument tracks from the Blu-ray, but rather separated channels (and that is pretty easy, by extracting the multi-channel audio, you can easily split it into mono channels).

• Like 1

6 hours ago, zombux said:

these are NOT like the Rock Band isolated stems, that is NOT isolated instruments or vocals. this is a different thing, this is an isolated CHANNEL, with whatever mix it has. sometimes there's just vocals, sometimes not. this is a multi-channel mix, not isolated instruments. 

understand: the surround Blu-ray doesn't have separate instruments in its channel, it rather has differently mixed music in each channel. that's why you can't get isolated instrument tracks from the Blu-ray, but rather separated channels (and that is pretty easy, by extracting the multi-channel audio, you can easily split it into mono channels).

so, someone can do it with the Sweet Child O' Mine 99?

25 minutes ago, NeonKinight said:

so, someone can do it with the Sweet Child O' Mine 99?

if there's a multi-channel version of that, yes. I have some FLAC file, sourced reportedly from Blu-ray, but it's stereo (no idea if downmixed or it was only a stereo track on the Blu-ray itself).

so... good luck with that :)

48 minutes ago, NeonKinight said:

"....'cause i can't take it...."

HE'S IN MY ASS, THAT'S WHERE SLASH IS, FUCKHEAD, GO HOME!"

It should be part of the lyrics, like the nevermind in SOD. 

Hahahaha. Man, that's funny! I always sing this part on ''Patience''. I thought I was the only crazy one.

Nice find on this. I'm not sure but I think I could hear something that reminded me of Axl's bracelets or someone else's in the begining of the video at around 00:50. 

Edited by alcapone_dudu

13 minutes ago, alcapone_dudu said:

I'm not sure but I think I could hear something that reminded me of Axl's bracelets or someone else's in the begining of the video at around 00:50.

Yeah, I think I heard it at another point of the video too and I thought the same. It probably wouldn't have crossed my mind if I hadn't read that when Axl was in the studio for L.A. Guns, before GnR, the sound engineer would interrupt him all the time telling him to stand still, because he was moving while singing and his jewelry made a noise.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, NeonKinight said:

I prefer the *ehem bullshit* from Tokyo.

3 hours ago, NeonKinight said:

or

"See me hit you, You fall down...

GET THAT GUY OUTTA HERE! THAT GUY RIGHT THERE! ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME MR. SECURITYMAN? THAT GUY - GONE!

YEAH, THROW HIM.

HAND ME THAT SHIRT. THANK YOU.

Ya get nothin' for nothin', if that's what ya do..."

:D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, zombux said:

or

"See me hit you, You fall down...

GET THAT GUY OUTTA HERE! THAT GUY RIGHT THERE! ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME MR. SECURITYMAN? THAT GUY - GONE!

YEAH, THROW HIM.

HAND ME THAT SHIRT. THANK YOU.

Ya get nothin' for nothin', if that's what ya do..."

:D

No one really told me when, I was alone, they just tought i know be....HEY, HEY, HEY, SECURITY PUNKHEAD!!!

• Haha 2