Guns N‘ Roses Tattoos

1 hour ago, UsedYourIllusion said:

Hey guys, I’m getting my first tattoo on Wednesday; it’s going to be the Appetite cross.

I envy you so much. I want a tattoo like that but there’s a little problem: I’m afraid of needles. 

Maybe someday after a couple of shots of vodka I’ll be numb enough to go through it.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, UsedYourIllusion said:

Hey guys, I’m getting my first tattoo on Wednesday; it’s going to be the Appetite cross.

i would love to see other people’s gnr tattoos and also was wondering if someone could email me or DM some LP scans of the appetite cover for color when I go in. It would be much appreciated!!

Cool. I love Axl's cross tattoo.

I have a GNR tattoo. it is with guns and the roses around it. Got if for awhile now.

also got the "deathbat" for A7x.

When I met M. Shadows he saw the deathbat tattoo and my GNR. He told me he loved GNR too. lol I said who doesn't?

My brother has the shield on his arm just like Axl has on his arm. It was one of the first of many tattoos my brother has. He has full sleeves and his chest and stomach and his upper back and neck. Even his hands are covered. He's working on a back piece and he also has some tattoos on his legs. He's like a work of art!

Edited by dontdamnmeuyi2015
More info

I have the guns and the roses with the vine logo tattooed on my chest. 

I have GnFnRs under it. 

I have the Axl Appetite skull tattooed on my leg. 

I have a Motley tattoo from a Dr. Feelgood tour shirt a skull with a ball n chain. 

I have Ashba’s demented clown tattooed on me too. 

Edited by MattleyCrue
  • Like 1

here's mine. its a bit fresh and sore in the photo but looks spot on now.

£120 for 2 hours got it done.

i took a 12" AFD cross logo vinyl and pictures of Axl to the tattoo artist but didn't need to as he had already done his research.

always wanted the UYI cherub on my leg but think it might look a bit girly to those that dont know the album.

i will, one day get the yellow scroll above the cross :) 

1z23x3q.jpg

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

• 2 months later...

Got this in 1984, so not GnR inspired. Think it was Rose Tattoo inspired though, as just explained on their Facebook fan group:

Got my first tattoo when I was 18 (paraphrasing Scarred for Life)... in 1983. The first two including a snake, but I don't think too Rose Tattoo inspired. This one was in the second pair batch the next year, and was inspired by RT, who had my favourite tattoos of the time, and were the only rock-metal band I knew had it as their central theme. I didn't go for a RT tattoo, and just chose off the wall, but pretty sure they were a part of my choice.

No automatic alt text available.

On 7/17/2018 at 12:21 AM, paranoyd androyd said:

Yikes, you're going to regret that mate.

Why would he regret it? I have a sleeve going with nothing but Guns N Roses related material. I have been listening to this band from the time i was 12 and I am now 42. No regrets.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1