Appetite for Distortion Ep. 74 - "Leaker's Revenge"

Ok, I need more clarification on this... Evader, is this more of a cleaned up version of the song that was plagued with all that background noise, people talking, etc? 

I mean.... Did you salvage/isolate enough of the song to know enough of what it really sounds like to have accurately "recreated" it? It just sounds very confusing. 

For example.... If anyone took a simple instrumental, inserted some random Axl Chinese Democracy Rock Band Vocals, and called it "Atlas Shrugged", would that be a fair comparison? Also, what about the lyrics?? Are you guessing/making them up or do you actually have access to what Axl actually wrote??

Edited by Estrangedfx

11 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Once again-

This is an English only forum. Please make sure your posts are in English or they'll be removed (like the last several have been)

I think they do write in English but the quotes get translated to portuguese :blink:

13 hours ago, RussTCB said:

That's kind of up to him to share. Personally, I think it's amazing and SHOULD be shared. 

@evader what say you? I don't want to put it out there without your blessing, but I think it should be heard for what it's worth. 

Evader doesn't seem to have a problem with other people sharing it, so can we hear it?

I can't find it anywhere - if it was "out there", then it isn't anymore.

21 minutes ago, Uncle Bob said:

I think they do write in English but the quotes get translated to portuguese :blink:

I know that's happening sometimes and I truly don't get why. There were others making original posts in another language though. 

1 minute ago, Azifwekare said:

Evader doesn't seem to have a problem with other people sharing it, so can we hear it?

I can't find it anywhere - if it was "out there", then it isn't anymore.

I don't have it to share but I'm sure someone does. I would assume it's OK for people to post links since Evader is OK with it.