MJRemastered

(REQ) Argentina 1993

Hello guys, can someone please upload all the sources whether it's audio or video for the Argentina Show 1993?

I want to make a definitive version with the highest quality in both audio in video.

Audio wise I have a 885 ~ MB bootleg which i found to be the best sounding one, but i am hoping someone has a better sounding version.

Thank you in advance.

anyone know what happened to a tape litmus supposedly had of the 1st gen  Uruguayan broadcast? (could be complete BS)

10 minutes ago, ; D said:

anyone know what happened to a tape litmus supposedly had of the 1st gen  Uruguayan broadcast? (could be complete BS)

Very unlikely that it's BS, given that it's Limulus (?) and not some random we're talking about.

@Lim666 what's the situation? Stay awesome! 

Edited by Waemoth

Can’t  remember who said it but it wasn’t litmus, hence why I wondered if it was untrue

I managed to find it, it was on the post about the best versions of proshots

it mentions how (for Argentina 93) litmus supposedly has a better and 1st gen version he is yet to release, time will tell whether this is true and whether it will ever see the light of day, all I know is I trust Litmus will do the right thing (if he even hasn’t it of course)

Hello from Sweden! GN'R show tomorrow here, beautiful country! Yes, i do have a 1st gen from Arg93 Uruguay tv broadcast. It has more songs than the Argentinian tv broadcast. Jungle and DTJ for example. But no time to work on that any soon. Audio is no good, also with all the social media connecting worldwide i'd think there would be a master source by now? Where are the collectors from Uruguay??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lim666 said:

Hello from Sweden! GN'R show tomorrow here, beautiful country! Yes, i do have a 1st gen from Arg93 Uruguay tv broadcast. It has more songs than the Argentinian tv broadcast. Jungle and DTJ for example. But no time to work on that any soon. Audio is no good, also with all the social media connecting worldwide i'd think there would be a master source by now? Where are the collectors from Uruguay??

How about 92 Paris…

Well. Just take a no for a no on the 1992 Paris. If someone risks legal actions, respect their decision. Believe me when I say that I would have loved to see it as well. 

2 hours ago, MJRemastered said:

The link is dead :(((( 

It was working when i posted it... Damn Huh :question:

I'll re-upload it tomorrow...

Edited by Shadowsoflight

Limulus has a low gen tape from the Uruguayan broadcast (Garrafa version comes from the same broadcast, but it's gen 3). He said like 2 years ago that he doesn't feel it as one of his main priorities and left that stopped because we already had versions of it. He also said that if somebody gave him a good stereo source he would think about it and maybe release it (his tape is mono). For me the fm source sounds worse (stereo damaged tape?) that Angel's vhs audio, first show fm source sounds way better than the 2nd show.

Here you have a sample from Limulus' tape (I think it is a re-upload of a youtube rip, so the tape should have better quality)

There was also a sample from the Slash/Axl final hug, but I can't find it right now

Edited by fanfzero

On 20/7/2018 at 4:50 PM, Waemoth said:

Well. Just take a no for a no on the 1992 Paris. If someone risks legal actions, respect their decision. Believe me when I say that I would have loved to see it as well. 

I think my words were misunderstood last time I spoke about this, he did not contact universal, universal contacted him, his plan was to release it just like all the other bootlegs he has released, the dvd was finished and if he could he would have released it. It wasn't his fault.

3 minutes ago, fanfzero said:

I think my words were misunderstood last time I spoke about this, he did not contact universal, universal contacted him, his plan was to release it just like all the other bootlegs he has released, the dvd was finished and if he could he would have released it. It wasn't his fault.

Yeah, I know. Sucks that it happened, but shit happens after all. 

@Lim666 as working on this project was stopped, what about making the transfer file public and let Frans, Setzer, Gibbo, me or anyone who wants to work on it? (For example, joining it with Angel and MikeGNR/Duffer version while using the fm broadcast for some parts) If a better source appears it will be welcome, but since 2014 your copy is still the best from the Uruguay broadcast.

No time to do that, really! The transfer itself is troubled and would take lots and lots of hours to get it right before i could even give it out.
And please.....with all the social media network there should be a way to hunt down Uruguay tv vhs master copys in better quality. it's not worth my lifetime working on gen1 tv broadcast vhs tapes when there should be lots of better quality masters, sorry.

Alright, so...

@GNR_uruguay @ruben122 @uruguns and other uruguayan fellas, any of you has or know about anyone who videotaped the uruguayan broadcast and can provide a better quality version than Garrafa's? I can work with the video or anything needed

24 minutes ago, fanfzero said:

Alright, so...

@GNR_uruguay @ruben122 @uruguns and other uruguayan fellas, any of you has or know about anyone who videotaped the uruguayan broadcast and can provide a better quality version than Garrafa's? I can work with the video or anything needed

Not me