Guns N' Roses - I Don't Care About You [Unreleased Music Video 1994]

3 minutes ago, UsedYourIllusion said:

I think slash says at the end of the track before “Look at your game, girl” starts

man, that hurt”.

maybe it was Axl, either way, that song sounds like it’s what destroyed Axls vocals 😂, great cover though

That doesn't sound much either like Axl or Slash, but more like Axl than Slash. Slash is certainly the one who laughs after that, and then Axl is heard saying "perfect".

52 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

That doesn't sound much either like Axl or Slash, but more like Axl than Slash. Slash is certainly the one who laughs after that, and then Axl is heard saying "perfect".

I always thought it was duff?. Or slash saying it and duff laughing and matt saying "perfect" afterwards.

18 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

I always thought it was duff?. Or slash saying it and duff laughing and matt saying "perfect" afterwards.

The laughter sounds definitely like Slash to me. Duff isn't singing, so it doesn't make sense he would say "that hurt".

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

The laughter sounds definitely like Slash to me. Duff isn't singing, so it doesn't make sense he would say "that hurt".

i talked to Doug Goldstein about the leak and he said the following:

We did a bunch at one time but the label never went after any singles. That song was my idea because it was one of my favorite oldies

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, sidman69 said:

i talked to Doug Goldstein about the leak and he said the following:

We did a bunch at one time but the label never went after any singles. That song was my idea because it was one of my favorite oldies

Thanks. So Doug takes credit for this one too? But it seems to me that he confuses it with Since I Don't Have You. IDCAY is not an "oldie" and I also don't think Doug was a punk rocker :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Thanks. So Doug takes credit for this one too? But it seems to me that he confuses it with Since I Don't Have You. IDCAY is not an "oldie" and I also don't think Doug was a punk rocker :lol:

I think alan was more punk than doug.

Edited by Sydney Fan

It's not exactly a leak. The guy who had made it for the band, August Jakobsson, had uploaded it on his vimeo channel. @sidman69 have you tried to contact him? After I found the video (by chance, after clicking on a link to a video database and looking further from there) I watched your interview with Andy Morahan, and he told you that August has footage from the UYI tour and also the documentary (?)

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1

Exactly. I mean, they haven’t released that many records to not have the basic ones in original and thus not having read the booklet, have they?

Listen to the ending of Down on the Farm from Farm Aid – he was driving towards this voice level there, too.

loving the Bit Tube idea so Alfred and Blojo cant get the content taken down but i'm having a problem with it. 

where is my right hand scroll bar ? Gibbo alone has 184 publications and i can only see the top 6, impossible to scroll down to see the others.

i'm sure my browser settings are fine as never had this problem on any other site.

please help.

• Like 1