Slash & Myles on 'Living The Dream' + new single, writing process, tour plans, tracklist & more.

Gibson87

9 minutes ago, DTV88 said:

Meh. The riff is just ok. I'm really hoping that the rest of the album is better than the lead single.

I hope it's just like with WOF. Lead single was just pure radio rock with catchy chorus, and this song seems to follow that same formula, even though it is inferior to WOF IMO. As Slash said the album has more diversity this time around with unpredictable ideas so I'm hopeful we don't get a whole album of DR.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Free Bird said:

You can enjoy music without weed but being stoned let you feel the music differently. Great experience :lol:

Yeah, Im VERY familiar with the whole experience, have you ever tried Coma or The Garden? :lol:

What I was trying to say is that weed dont usually change my mind for things I dont really enjoy :shrugs:

19 minutes ago, default_ said:

Yeah, Im VERY familiar with the whole experience, have you ever tried Coma or The Garden? :lol:

What I was trying to say is that weed dont usually change my mind for things I dont really enjoy :shrugs:

Of course I tried but my favorite on dope was Pretty Tied Up. A song that actually is not one of my favorites :lol:

That guitar leads :drool:

Shit, I have to hear it again now!

Edited by Free Bird

WEED enhances every hearing organ a human has , I agree SMKC on weed is crazy good ,all music is ,  so is Perfect Crime on UYI , there is a breakdown where SLASH is making a siren noise in the background with the WHAMMY BAR and FEEDBACK is pure magic right before his solo , untill I smoked weed I never heard it before , weed brings out your senses of hearing to the max , I miss Smoking , havent done it in 7 years 

4 minutes ago, TMAC20 said:

WEED enhances every hearing organ a human has , I agree SMKC on weed is crazy good ,all music is ,  so is Perfect Crime on UYI , there is a breakdown where SLASH is making a siren noise in the background with the WHAMMY BAR and FEEDBACK is pure magic right before his solo , untill I smoked weed I never heard it before , weed brings out your senses of hearing to the max , I miss Smoking , havent done it in 7 years 

Try some acid next time. You will hear shit that is not even there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 8/14/2018 at 9:56 AM, SoulMonster said:

So what the hell are you on then?

Nothing man , just high on life , just letting some know that weed does enhance your hearing senses , it will also make u laugh and eat the fridge down 2 brother 

Edited by TMAC20
  • Like 3

THE LICK @116 on Shadow Life is buried in the mix behind Myles and Brent but Damn why? its buried under the chorus but fuck watch REEL 2 REEL it is outstanding , should be in the front of the sound , Every Chorus that lick is under neath but wholly fuck why? 

I hope CLASSLESS  ACT open some  gigs for SMKC , they have some teasers on their IG site with 2 songs recorded in SLASH'S studio , fucking brilliant , old school rock n roll " THE GD DEVIL" -SLAMS MAN cant wait to hear the record , the other tune rips to , Ive heard them live on youtube and they continue that Magic in the studio , Nico is killing the guitar  , Derek Day is a brilliant Vocalist and a insane frontman  and LONDON is crushing the drums -BONHAM MEETS VINNIE PAUL type of drumming --DRIVING RAIN is a badass single after about a thousand listens , NEW album slams , Lets  hope CLASSLESS ACT gets to open a few gigs , SLASH and his son , what a gig that would be , CLASSLESS ACT ARE THE REAL DEAL !!

Edited by TMAC20
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Gem Archer said:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/slash-speaks-inside-the-guns-n-roses-reunion-and-his-new-album-710144/

cool interview...but it's clear that he doesn't wanna talk too much about the GNR behind the scenes.. 

Was just about to post this article. His replies every time he's asked about GNR are very telling. Basically doesn't want to go into any detail and risk rocking the boat and fucking up however long they continue to feel like touring. This interview pretty much confirms, though, that there's really been zero collaboration between he, Axl and Duff on any material. The goal seems to be to just get along for 3 hours a night and then move onto the next show. 

• Like 1