Slash & Myles on 'Living The Dream' + new single, writing process, tour plans, tracklist & more.

Gibson87

Mind your Matters and Driving Rain are two killer songs , I wish Slash solo was longer , THE RIFF's are  priceless, Brent on the SKINS is amazing -hey Frank Ferrer  go get a lesson, Just Listened to MIND YOUR MATTERS again for 1000 time, it is bad ass , the ending riff to end the song is EPIC, Solo is ZZ  tOPISH WITH A LITTLE pINCH hARMONICS WITH BENDS ON A PENATONIC SCALE , RIFF is out of this world , get over MYLES , that is how he sings , very clear and to the point, Todd on the bass is rock solid , finally hearing Frank on the Rythmn Guitar , almost Izzy Like , Cool Song , The breakdown in the song  live will be killer , hopefully Slash goes off with about a 10 minute solo 

Edited by TMAC20
  • Like 2

I prefered the looseness of Snakepit and the big songs of VR. 

I really like Slash on Izzy songs. 

That to me is the key to a new album. Izzy brings in 10 songs Slash plays on them. And plays on Axl’s stuff. Then also sprinkles in some of his Aero DC stuff. Plus Duff songs. Mix it all up. Record it in a studio in a south american jungle. 

• Like 3
  • GNFNR 1

Mind Your Manners is fuckin awesome! Well until the chorus, and then Myles as usual sounds like 2 stray cats fucking in an alley. Just like all SMKC songs, he makes it totally unlistenable for me. Driving Rain he ruins for me from the very first note like fingernails on a chalkboard... 

Sucks to be me when it comes to being able to enjoy Slash’s playing in this band. 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Mind Your Manners is fuckin awesome! Well until the chorus, and then Myles as usual sounds like 2 stray cats fucking in an alley. Just like all SMKC songs, he makes it totally unlistenable for me. Driving Rain he ruins for me from the very first note like fingernails on a chalkboard... 

Sucks to be me when it comes to being able to enjoy Slash’s playing in this band. 

I agree 100% 

• Like 2