THE MEG (August 10, 2018)

Ace Nova

22 minutes ago, Graeme said:

Do you think it's possible to make another high-quality shark film, like something that's more than just daft B-Movie fun, or is Jaws destined to be the only one in history?

I think Jaws is forever going to be the one and only "real" shark film

3 minutes ago, GunsNRoses90 said:

I want to see it just because of the big shark! 

lol me too.

I have been watching some shows on shark week and some of the shows are showing tons of previews for The Meg.

Yeah, love all movies with sharks.

The final sharknado is coming on syfy in August. Can't wait. So many celebrities want in since this series started. lol

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

lol me too.

I have been watching some shows on shark week and some of the shows are showing tons of previews for The Meg.

Yeah, love all movies with sharks.

The final sharknado is coming on syfy in August. Can't wait. So many celebrities want in since this series started. lol

Sharknado is so stupid but must see movies :P 

On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 3:31 PM, GunsNRoses90 said:

Sharknado is so stupid but must see movies :P 

Yeah, the first sharknado became a hit with all these people tweeting how good it was. Since then they've made so many more. I'm sorry to see the last one. They were so campy, but you had to watch them and so many celebrities wanted in and became shark food. lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Saw it in 4DX.  Stratham (as expected) was the highlight of the movie, imo.  I enjoyed it since 4DX is basically a 90 minute amusement park ride.  Not sure how much I'd like it if it wasn't for the 4DX.  Worth seeing if you're into shark movies.

On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 4:43 PM, wasted said:

This looks like a masterpiece. Statham and Sharks. Crossbows!

Love Jason Statham. I've been a fan of his since Lock Stock and two smoking barrels. I have some of his earlier movies on dvd too. He rocks! I might see it next weekend. Not sure yet.

There's always the dvd. lol

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Love Jason Statham. I've been a fan of his since Lock Stock and two smoking barrels. I have some of his earlier movies on dvd too. He rocks! I might see it next weekend. Not sure yet.

There's always the dvd. lol

I watched one called Wild Card that was pretty good. He’s bald, he says one liners, he’s bald. 

4 hours ago, Kasanova King said:

Saw it in 4DX.  Stratham (as expected) was the highlight of the movie, imo.  I enjoyed it since 4DX is basically a 90 minute amusement park ride.  Not sure how much I'd like it if it wasn't for the 4DX.  Worth seeing if you're into shark movies.

Shark Week!

6 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, Wild Card was cool too. Jason is a bad ass and I love it!

I never make a point to watch his movies but always do. I was watching Transporter something the other day. He was in something Retribution which had crazy action sequences in the sky. 

I hope to see this movie on Saturday.

Love BIG sharks and Jason Stattham

The shark doesn't have a chance. lol

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 12:15 AM, wasted said:

I never make a point to watch his movies but always do. I was watching Transporter something the other day. He was in something Retribution which had crazy action sequences in the sky. 

Loved him in the Transporter movies. He was awesome!

Did you ever see the Crank movies? They are nuts and crazy good fun!

I saw it yesterday. Loved it!

The MEG was very awesome looking.

Jason in a towel! OMG!

Saw previews of the NUN. Scary as shit!

Also a new movie about Nazi experiments during WWII. JJ Abrams directed it. it looks sick!

Also a preview to Aquaman. Man this movie is going to be super amazing. Looks to be a great storyline and Jason as AM is going to bring this super hero to new heights.

Can't wait for December.

The JJ Abram movie is called "Overlord"

It's about the allies finding out the Nazi's are experimenting on the men they capture. It looks awesome and creepy.

You know the Nazis did do experiments on their own people and then the Jews and anyone else they captured. Sick sons of bitches.

Anyway, this trailer looked very good. The movie's release date is October 9.

10 hours ago, wasted said:

I watched the Piranha 1978 trailer it was pretty good. I remembering watching the movie in a motel outside Memphis once. 

The movie was pretty good. There is an updated remake of it and that was awesome.

Edited by dontdamnmeuyi2015
more

4 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

The JJ Abram movie is called "Overlord"

It's about the allies finding out the Nazi's are experimenting on the men they capture. It looks awesome and creepy.

You know the Nazis did do experiments on their own people and then the Jews and anyone else they captured. Sick sons of bitches.

Anyway, this trailer looked very good. The movie's release date is October 9.

The movie was pretty good. There is an updated remake of it and that was awesome.

I want to get 3D but I’m a bit wary of modern blockbusters or remakes. I’m a Taylor Sheridan fan. In a way he’s just the new Eastwood. 

I enjoyed Ramage and Ready Player One. But they were pretty messy. 

Edited by wasted

13 hours ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Yeah something about that whole era that I find really interesting all them experiments and stuff

Yeah, me too. I try to watch anything related to the horrors the Nazis inflected on people. Everytime I find something new that they have done. It's unbelievable all the horrors they got away with.

Knowing about these horrors will hopefully make us more humane, but who knows?

This movie looks very good.

My mom knew some people who survived in the concentration camps. They had the number on their arms, but never talked about it much. Just so sad.

20 hours ago, wasted said:

I want to get 3D but I’m a bit wary of modern blockbusters or remakes. I’m a Taylor Sheridan fan. In a way he’s just the new Eastwood. 

I enjoyed Ramage and Ready Player One. But they were pretty messy. 

Rampage looks good. I probably will watch it when it's on one of my cable channels.