Fashionista

REQ: Ritz '91 proshot

There was a video from the Ritz in 91 which was proshot, and it had a very good sound mix (Izzy was as loud as Slash for example). A certain person got it nuked from youtube. Anyone have it?

A Ritz 91 pro shot is the holy grail for me. I don't think there ever was such a video as you metioned ... please proof me wrong :-)

only audience shot of Ritz 91 exists if we're talking about complete show or at least songs, but there are some proshot snippets as well, included in various documentaries and TV reports. I don't remember exactly at the moment.

• Like 2

How much of the show was it? This is really big news if there's anything new in there, as in previously unseen/unheard. 

I want a decent 1991 pro-shot so bad. Axl was insane. 

What I am specifically talking about was a pro shot video of Brownstone from that show. It was put on YouTube by someone this year and nuked. It was VHS quality video (poor) but the audio was excellent and Izzy's guitar was louder in the mix than Slash.

7 minutes ago, Fashionista said:

What I am specifically talking about was a pro shot video of Brownstone from that show. It was put on YouTube by someone this year and nuked. It was VHS quality video (poor) but the audio was excellent and Izzy's guitar was louder in the mix than Slash.

Never hear this audio ,where can hear

5 hours ago, gnrer said:

Never hear this audio ,where can hear

It used to be on youtube, someone got it removed :( I swear to God, proshot Brownstone and Izzy was higher in the mix than Slash. And there were other proshot vids from the Ritz on the same account. I think the banned member got the person's whole account nuked.

"Guns N' Roses - Live at Rit..." The YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple infringement notifications from third parties.

2 hours ago, Waemoth said:

Are you 105% sure about it being the entire show? If that's the case, thank you VERY MUCH for bringing attention to it being aroundml. 

Yes

2 hours ago, Waemoth said:

Are you 105% sure about it being the entire show? If that's the case, thank you VERY MUCH for bringing attention to it being aroundml. 

don’t mean to be a spoil sport but I put the link into https://youtubemp4.to/ it says that in the title the uploadr had put incomplete in the title, so unless this site is wrong it was likely incomplete, but could be wrong (hopefully), did or can anyone rip this off YouTube to be sure

59 minutes ago, ; D said:

don’t mean to be a spoil sport but I put the link into https://youtubemp4.to/ it says that in the title the uploadr had put incomplete in the title, so unless this site is wrong it was likely incomplete, but could be wrong (hopefully), did or can anyone rip this off YouTube to be sure

It had all but I believe one or two songs IIRC.

2 hours ago, Fashionista said:

It had all but I believe one or two songs IIRC.

You're not mistaking it for the Ritz '87 show?

24 minutes ago, Setzer said:

You're not mistaking it for the Ritz '87 show?

No, it was Ritz 91. 120% certain that it was proshot w/ only two songs at most missing. There was also a separate video of Brownstone from the gig w/ better video quality where Izzy was higher in the sound mix than Slash.

• Like 1

The person who posted this Ritz video also posted a vid of GN'R opening for the Stones. You can see what they posted on their google+

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Fashionista said:

Is there any way we can get this guy's channel, and the video, restored?

I think this was the same guy with a better sounding version of Locomotive from Shoreline 1991?

Guess he might have some nice stuff. 

7 hours ago, Waemoth said:

I think this was the same guy with a better sounding version of Locomotive from Shoreline 1991?

Guess he might have some nice stuff. 

Yes, same person

• Like 1

There are 2 incomplete proshot songs available My Michelle and Mr. Brownstone. I made a 2cam mix of those 2 adding in audience footage to complete the songs and enhanced the audio. You could be mine videoclip featured also shots from that same gig. My channel might be gone but i still have those clips.

https://spee.ch/3/MyMichelleRitz1991

https://spee.ch/8/YouCouldBeMineRitz1991

• Like 4