Harry Sunrise

FRANS N ROSES Videos

Hey, 

now that the FRANS N ROSES Youtube Channel is gone, is there any other way to watch the videos? Like are they on some other video platform or some download site?

Sorry, don't know much about all this, but his videos were epic. Especially loved the Argentina '93 version of You Could Be Mine :headbang:

Sucks that they're gone.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

Nothing, I think he even doesn't have acess to his channel so he can't download his videos (that's my case, fortunately I have most of them on an HDD and I guess him too). The best you can do is download Angel's dvd for Arg '93 an play it with vlc enabling deinterlancing and setting it to yadif x2, that way you'll get 50/60fps

Edit: seems like he still has the videos and is uploading his mkvs to usenet

Edited by fanfzero

oh man

Frans was posting some unbelievable videos of Wembley 1991

fantastic channel

axl, slash and duff are so classy for destroying youtube channels!

my admiration for them has gone over the roof!

it was not enough to destroy the band they are in by doing a fake tour with aliens!

they also had to destroy their own glorious past and make it unavailable for people!

thanks guys!

brilliant job!

I was shocked at how many videos are actually gone 😣  I have been off work for two weeks to have surgery and was looking forward to watching all the old shows and videos while i recuperated, it is like a GNR wasteland on YouTube 😣

• Sad 1

Hey man, did they force u to pull your website offline? wonder from whom u got the order to do so? Let me guess the IFPI? Anyways my channel just got taken down no letters. U can hear my story here:

On 25-9-2018 at 3:40 PM, Kelmi said:

When is you channel coming back @FRANSAD?

When either Wanker stops breathing and or when GnFnR vids are stopped from being reported

On 29-9-2018 at 11:49 PM, SMG said:

We love ya Frans

The love is mutual gunners

• Like 4

Great work FRANSAD.. Always enjoyed everything you've done and shared with the community.  Thanks for all the hard work, it has made so many of us so happy to be able to see so a lot of the Apetite/UYI live era in such great quality.

I'd like to ask for your help with simple instructions to set up, which program/server to buy/install, how to etc.. I'm really bad at this and have tried looking at tutorials and ended up more confused so back to square one... :-(

Any help would be greatly appreciated man!  Happy to PM you if that makes it easier?

Cheers

On 10/10/2018 at 8:36 AM, ALE01 said:

Great work FRANSAD.. Always enjoyed everything you've done and shared with the community.  Thanks for all the hard work, it has made so many of us so happy to be able to see so a lot of the Apetite/UYI live era in such great quality.

I'd like to ask for your help with simple instructions to set up, which program/server to buy/install, how to etc.. I'm really bad at this and have tried looking at tutorials and ended up more confused so back to square one... :-(

Any help would be greatly appreciated man!  Happy to PM you if that makes it easier?

Cheers

I created my account a couple days ago, it's easy, in my case I'm from Europe, so I created my usenet server at https://www.eweka.nl/en/home/ (Rockphantom reccomends that for Europe, for other continents he reccomends http://www.astraweb.com/specials/2mospecial.html). I had to pay for it, I only payed for one month just in case I did not like it, apparently there are ways to download from usenet for free, but I haven't tried them and rockphantom does not use them (apparently they don't work very good).

Once you pay and register you'll be given your adress from yor server, now install newsbin pro (20$ once in a lifetime pay, it gives you a 15 day trial first). It will ask you for your server, so paste the adress and there you go.

Now you only have to search for what you want at http://nzbindex.nl/ or http://www.binsearch.info/ , dowload the equivalent to the torrent file and open it with newsbin pro.

• Like 1

Tokyo 1992 up next, this one looks quite stunning. Still in the works but here are some comparison shots

RQoWYyD.jpg

• Like 4

On 22/10/2018 at 8:25 AM, zombux said:

how the hell do you even do that? O.O that's absolutely stunning!

Color correction plugin + increasing sharpness (maybe also Boris UpRed/Magic Bullet Instant 4k) + avisynth deinterlacing

@FRANSAD be carefull with increasing sharpness too much, at first I also did it but Limulus told me that I was aplying too much sharpness and image looked bad and artificial. Sharpness can make it look more detailed, but also can ruin it. In my case I stopped using it except for some situations

On 25-10-2018 at 7:24 AM, fanfzero said:

Color correction plugin + increasing sharpness (maybe also Boris UpRed/Magic Bullet Instant 4k) + avisynth deinterlacing

@FRANSAD be carefull with increasing sharpness too much, at first I also did it but Limulus told me that I was aplying too much sharpness and image looked bad and artificial. Sharpness can make it look more detailed, but also can ruin it. In my case I stopped using it except for some situations

I know it's easy to oversharp and most of the times u gotta really be gentle with that, i mostly use unsharp mask but just a pinch but sometimes you gotta blur it and resharp again for different reasons and thats the whole problem with using avisynth filters there's so much filters to combine and the way it comes out is never guaranteed so it will cost alot of rendering/time/patience to get it right

I'm using Avisynth to do the main job(which is a pain in the ass, because it's a command line tool and has no gui so therefor u need to write your own scripts), like deinterlacing with the qtgmc filter and some other filters like degrain, resharpen, anti alias etc. etc. depends on what flaws the original video has. Then for color correction, resharpening etc i use adobe premiere pro also combined with various filters.

As for audio i mainly use adobe audition but sometimes premiere can handle it too depends on what filters i need 

On 02/12/2018 at 4:00 PM, FRANSAD said:

I'm using Avisynth to do the main job(which is a pain in the ass, because it's a command line tool and has no gui so therefor u need to write your own scripts), like deinterlacing with the qtgmc filter and some other filters like degrain, resharpen, anti alias etc. etc. depends on what flaws the original video has. Then for color correction, resharpening etc i use adobe premiere pro also combined with various filters.

As for audio i mainly use adobe audition but sometimes premiere can handle it too depends on what filters i need 

What can I do to get these videos, bro?

On 15-12-2018 at 1:32 PM, KeifferGNR said:

What can I do to get these videos, bro?

They are on usenet, so find a tutorial about how to leech from usenet in your own language, invest 2 hours on learning it. trust me its worth it usenet is a goldmine and you dont need to upload like with torrents so u get the full speed on the downloads .  

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On ‎07‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 10:32 PM, FRANSAD said:

When either Wanker stops breathing and or when GnFnR vids are stopped from being reported

(...)

Wanna know something funny:

Just for curiosity, last week I intentionally uploaded a lot of copyrighted material under the private visibility, so no one except me could acess.

For each one, youtube claimed that a copyright notification was receipt and later I finally lost acess to my channel.
I doubt that all the companies that they stated being the ones behind the copyright report really did those, since the link for the vídeos no one in the galaxy can acess.

Maybe youtube´s policy of corporate ballsucking reached a new level or they´re shitting their pants because the european article 13 or all this together :headbang:

Edited by Ed Flowers
spelling
  • Sad 1

On 6-1-2019 at 7:31 PM, Ed Flowers said:

Wanna know something funny:

Just for curiosity, last week I intentionally uploaded a lot of copyrighted material under the private visibility, so no one except me could acess.

For each one, youtube claimed that a copyright notification was receipt and later I finally lost acess to my channel.
I doubt that all the companies that they stated being the ones behind the copyright report really did those, since the link for the vídeos no one in the galaxy can acess.

Maybe youtube´s policy of corporate ballsucking reached a new level or they´re shitting their pants because the european article 13 or all this together :headbang:

Everything you upload will be scanned by youtube's algorithms (a big database with audio, and content holders can add audio to it) and if recognized it's the content holders choice either to block, strike or monetize that video this goes for private video's too.
and if nothings found this ugly little wanker will lead them to it as he said so himself recently
DNAjoZf.png

Edited by FRANSAD
  • Sad 2