Harry Sunrise

FRANS N ROSES Videos

1 hour ago, Guilherme Soares said:

Are these already on USENET?

haven't remastered them all 3 yet

• Like 1

He's in my in my ass that's where..... Well actually it's not available since I never released it. These projects take a while to finish since I'm currently not working on those 

40 minutes ago, moreblack said:

How does one get these?

You will need some Usenet client and an account to download the files. Just Google it and you'll find about. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the feedback, yeah the Tokyo gig is much more enjoyable with proper audio (it has 3 different streams) and great visuals.

Not gonna put links here but you can find them really easy. Just search for GNFNR on your favorite NZB website, for Chile and Paris 1992 (Paris upgrade is in the works) search for Fransad.

press connect and leech away sweet sister.

On 2/9/2018 at 20:58, FRANSAD said:

Sí, todavía tengo la mayoría de los videos, principalmente las 2 cámaras o los videos en los que hay mucho trabajo que hacer, y todavía tengo todo el material de origen para rehacer cualquier cosa. Pero ahora estoy más enfocado en hacer mkv de programas completos remasterizados.

Los próximos lanzamientos tendrán algunas referencias a MOFO & WANKER, las personas que dicen ser responsables de los desmontes de YouTube y de que GnFnR haya sido aprobado. Nombrarlos y avergonzarlos en el mkv, gratis para que todos los vean hasta la eternidad o hasta que alguien tenga mejores fuentes / calidad. ;-) Aquí hay algunos de mis trabajos, algunos todavía están en proceso y más por venir. Encuéntralos en Usenet.

RITZ 1987

guns_n10.png 

RITZ 1988

naamlo10.png

India 1991

DwtB98P.jpg

CHICAGO 1992

chicag10.png

SASKATOON 1993

26airu10.jpg

MAKIN 'F @ *! ING VIDEO'S

fuckin10.pngi need it

On 2019/1/23 at 9:06 AM, FRANSAD said:

He's in my in my ass that's where..... Well actually it's not available since I never released it. These projects take a while to finish since I'm currently not working on those 

hi,I wanna this audio"Untouched Lossless from the definitive edition (Japanese bluray which claims to be the best possible quality ever. I guess they never saw this version)",may I ? thanks!

2 hours ago, gnrer said:

hi,I wanna this audio"Untouched Lossless from the definitive edition (Japanese bluray which claims to be the best possible quality ever. I guess they never saw this version)",may I ? thanks!

dont think he has released the final version yet, however in the released one you can choose the audio stream, there are 3, 1 is the official audio remastered, 2 is the laserdisk audio, and 3 is the on you are talking about

12 hours ago, ; D said:

不要以为他已经发布了最终版本,但是在发布的版本中你可以选择音频流,有3个,1是官方音频重新制作,2个是激光磁盘音频,3个是你正在谈论的

You mean I can choose one track from video?

3 hours ago, Guilherme Soares said:

Yes, just choose the 3th audio. Look at the image.

tokio.jpg

thank you ! Besides this video, what other videos have you downloaded?

Currently working on this one, scheduled for free release mid-2019

T4fF2vN.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • GNFNR 1

6 hours ago, FRANSAD said:

T4fF2vN.jpg

Are you done with Tokyo 92 then? 

9 hours ago, FRANSAD said:

T4fF2vN.jpg

promo 92 paris ?

6 hours ago, ; D said:

Are you done with Tokyo 92 then? 

Yeah man i released that one last december

3 hours ago, gnrer said:

promo 92 paris ?

Nope this is from a vhs tape that was recorded in the Veronica studio during the rerun of this classic concert one year later. It's also a PAL tape which is higher resolution compared to NTSC and has no timer, the audio sucks though but ill add a few good streams alonbg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FRANSAD said:

Yeah man i released that one last december

Nope this is from a vhs tape that was recorded in the Veronica studio during the rerun of this classic concert one year later. It's also a PAL tape which is higher resolution compared to NTSC and has no timer, the audio sucks though but ill add a few good streams alonbg

ok thanks, seem to remember you saying you were gonna do some extra stuff with the audio and release another version with like 5.1 audio or something, must have mis-remembered it/made it up.

22 minutes ago, ; D said:

ok thanks, seem to remember you saying you were gonna do some extra stuff with the audio and release another version with like 5.1 audio or something, must have mis-remembered it/made it up.

True that but since its allready out there i decide to put out the paris gig first and gonna be a complete package so shitloads of works needs to be done, Tokyo with the uncut version included will follow later.

46 minutes ago, FRANSAD said:

True that but since its allready out there i decide to put out the paris gig first and gonna be a complete package so shitloads of works needs to be done, Tokyo with the uncut version included will follow later.

ah i see, thanks for the update and all your great work

On 3/5/2019 at 2:31 AM, FRANSAD said:

What is the difference between these two versions(92 Paris 10.7GB and the new one)?