Harry Sunrise

FRANS N ROSES Videos

18 minutes ago, FRANSAD said:

Sure i got it rendered full already but it needs more finetuning and at the moment i have other projects i want to finish first

Interesting! Looking forward to seeing what you’re cooking.

We need some gunner to make a torrent of this. MP if is there.

u rock frans!

@FRANSAD I was a both Nijmegen shows. I remember you had a great video of Slither from the 2018 show on your channel that I was luckily able to download before it got deleted. Do you have any more footage of the Nijmegen shows you're planning to put up on Usenet?

On 16-11-2019 at 2:50 PM, julian204 said:

@FRANSAD I was a both Nijmegen shows. I remember you had a great video of Slither from the 2018 show on your channel that I was luckily able to download before it got deleted. Do you have any more footage of the Nijmegen shows you're planning to put up on Usenet?

I filmed the first Nijmegen show myself, together with another fan. So we have 2 good sources and after the gig i reached out to other dutch fans asking them for their master files and i obtained alot of them. The ultimate goal was (is) to create a multi cam with all the sources i have and i finished nearly every song of it. Unfortunately, there's a couple of songs that i can't create in the quality i want because i still need more material for that, so i released a few clips asking for more sources but there was hardly any response. It's been a while now and i still haven't decided what to do with it. This project should have been finished long time ago so i think i'll just put it all out soon, not sure yet if i will include the songs with less sources or just skip those songs entirely. PM SENT

Dived into the world of Usenet last night to grab Saskatoon. @FRANSAD, this is my first experience with one of your releases and I am honestly blown away. Amazing work, I can't wait to watch the whole show after work!!

• Like 2

On 21/11/2019 at 7:29 AM, highvoltage said:

Dived into the world of Usenet last night to grab Saskatoon. @FRANSAD, this is my first experience with one of your releases and I am honestly blown away. Amazing work, I can't wait to watch the whole show after work!!

G’day Mate, how does one go about doing that? PM me if that’s cool? Would love to have Saskatoon.

I hope you are well and life is treating you good!

I downloaded GnFnR Invade Paris from usenet and there's no audio. The .mkv plays and looks beautiful, but no audio.

Edit: broken codecs in Windows 10. Fixed them. Nevermind

Edited by derekness