An Open Letter To GN'R, Team Brazil, UMG and Those Who Are Ruining The Community

17 minutes ago, Gambit83 said:

They made a fake profile of me, giving out my mom’s address/# asking people to come over for sex. Would actually be funny if I was in high school or real murders didn’t actually start that way. 

That's so fucked up, dude. It's amazing that someone would devote their life to doing his shit over a fucking rock band they like. Guess they didn't listen well when Axl said, "vicarious existence is a fucking waste of time."

Edited by Gunner927
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Archtop said:

I still confused by the connection to Perla and the Alfred guy, but the GnR camp really need to comment on this. 

Alfred hates Slash because he wants DJ back in the band. When I interviewed Billy Rowe, Alfred left a tweet that said #SlashMurderedToddCrew. I wish I screen capped that. His goal is to break up the reunion and get NuGNR back. I wish I was making this up.

He bashed Perla on my show and on his FB. I'll have to go back and find where in eps 31/36. Said things similar to the Blabbermouth article.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

7 minutes ago, Jw224 said:

I feel like it's hard for them not to know if they watch the forums.

Yep. It's been months at this point. It'd be really fucking hard to miss if they're watching.

1 minute ago, Gambit83 said:

Alfred hates Slash because he wants DJ back in the band. When I interviewed Billy Rowe, Alfred left a tweet that said #SlashMurderedToddCrew. I wish I screen capped that. His goal is to break up the reunion and get NuGNR back. I wish I was making this up.

He bashed Perla on my show and on his FB. I'll have to go back and find where in eps 31/36. Said things similar to the Blabbermouth article.

Well, it makes sense that's he's a hardcore Ashba fan, what with how #Demented he is.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gambit83 said:

Oh I see, if Perla being attacked TB must know what’s going on. 

5 minutes ago, Gambit83 said:

what the fuck

i would love to lock him and put on SCOM opening from golden gods in loop, and he would be listen to this shit for eternity

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Pedrolg said:

@RussTCB@downzyIf nothing happened after that, I'd make it all public, if I were you. Major news outlets public.

Keep in mind they might have already caught up. I know an editor from Rolling Stone magazine who is definetely reading the board and has published articles refering to info from here as "fan message boards" on the official RS website.

1 minute ago, adamsapple said:

Keep in mind they might have already caught up. I know an editor from Rolling Stone magazine who is definetely reading the board and has published articles refering to info from here as "fan message boards" on the official RS website.

Link? 

Brando, please call the police and a lawyer! Im sorry Im repetitive but this is the only way you're going to stop them.

How did he get your mom's number? How did he even know who is your mother? :blink:

He must have gone through some privacy invasion to get that information.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wagszilla said:

I understand this impulse.

That said, if your kid is misbehaving and hitting kids at school, you go call daddy and he will sort that shit out quickly. If only because he's annoyed he has to deal with it.

It also signals to the record company, hey, this is going on, maybe actually release some product so you can profit off this black market bullshit. 

Fair enough. We'll see what happens with this.

I think we are reacting emotionally to Whiskey Fucking Asshole and his gang. We're losing our patience, time, joy, our love for the band and even security over this, and that's what he wants. He'll not gain anything from being such a cunt, but we are giving him credit, giving him what he want. After the leaks, and the reunion, his "powers" were vanished, he used to be a big hoarder, and even had his own board. Now, he was just a shadow of what he was, the only thing he has is the 2009 rehearsal...who gives a fuckin' beer for it? He fell from the top of the world, and that was the only way to fulfil his fucking parasitic needs.
What if we stop giving him attention? what if we continue to do what we are doing (sharing links, infos, starting friendships, etc) and not givin' him a fuck?
What if we just react RATIONALLY to him? 

• Like 2

"I`d like to dedicate this next song to a man who likes to play games... to a man that lives his life playing games... premeditated games... a man who`s so empty that thats all he can do is play fucking games... a man who`s a parasite... a man who makes his life on sucking off other peoples life force and their energy... an old man who likes to live precariously in trailers, through young people and suck up all their life cause he has none of his own... I`d like to dedicate this song to a cheap punk named Whiskey Fucking Asshole/WarCunt... a man who has a family and a baby but he`s got to spent his time fucking around with other people because he doesn`t know what to do with his own life... a man who uses you, uses the media and uses everybody too... to fulfil his fucking parasitic needs... Well listen home fuck!....[...] you stupid fucking asshole this is a song called Double Talkin Jive Motherfucker!"

Take this down as well.   :)

Edited by NeonKinight

3 minutes ago, NeonKinight said:

What if we stop giving him attention? what if we continue to do what we are doing (sharing links, infos, starting friendships, etc) and not givin' him a fuck?
What if we just react RATIONALLY to him?

It's been tried. Several times. Trust us.

6 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Brando, please call the police and a lawyer! Im sorry Im repetitive but this is the only way you're going to stop them.

How did he get your mom's number? How did he even know who is your mother? :blink:

He must have gone through some privacy invasion to get that information.

Probably the White Pages. See the thing is, I know these guys are lonely. If I get them arrested, their dim future becomes even darker. I don't want to actually ruin their lives...yet. 

• Like 1

I don't know exactly what's going on. However, this sounds more like a police and legal  issue than a fan forum issue. If families are being physically and/or verbally threatened,  the cops should and need to be contacted. 

Just now, Gambit83 said:

Probably the White Pages. See the thing is, I know these guys are lonely. If I get them arrested, their dim future becomes even darker. I don't want to actually ruin their lives...yet. 

:blink:

That's a strange thing to say... and to hear.... I think they deserve to get punishment and don't worry because it will not be jail but rather you will be making them a favor. When people are about to snap, they usually have episodes of smaller importance before they go for something really bad.

Think that you could prevent someone else from becoming a real victim of these guys before its too late. Statistics say one of these guys will commit a serious crime in the following years.

2 minutes ago, Draguns said:

I don't know exactly what's going on. However, this sounds more like a police and legal  issue than a fan forum issue. If families are being physically and/or verbally threatened,  the cops should and need to be contacted. 

The people making the threats are claiming that they're working on behalf of @Fernando, TB and/or Guns N' Roses. That's why we're trying to get them to help out with it.

33 minutes ago, Gambit83 said:

I'm always amazed (don't really know why) at how unhinged people can be.