A list of all missing YouTube content/channels (fb groups now being attacked as well)

1 minute ago, sidman69 said:

I really wish some news outlets would pick this stuff up. 

I'm not sure if this is interesting for anyone besides Altnation or Blabbermouth. regular tabloids write stories about various psychopaths on a daily basis, this is not hilarious, explosive or serious enough, it's just disgusting for us here, while nobody really cares.

1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

Me too. When the Rolling Stone writer reached out to me asking me to remove the full text of his Slash interview, I obliged. Then I directed him to my Open Letter thread and asked him to look into that situation. Apparently it wasn't important enough for him to do so which is a bummer.

You would think disturbed individiuals threatening the families of a fan base and doing so in the name of the management company of the band would be something to look into, but apparently not.

well, maybe they got some "advance instructions" from somebody. the truth is, something like this might seriously damage the current image of NITL thing, threatening to limit the cash influx - maybe.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, zombux said:

well, maybe they got some "advance instructions" from somebody. the truth is, something like this might seriously damage the current image of NITL thing, threatening to limit the cash influx - maybe.

That first thought actually crossed my mind. Who knows. 

What I don't understand about those behind the takedowns is that they believe they're fans of GnR and I suppose are delusional in the belief that they're helping GnR. In reality, GnR has lived and thrived since the creation of the internet. If not for the footage on YouTube I doubt there would be much of the current or future for GnR. Through unofficial GnR social media accounts GnR has remained much as they were in '88-92. No good for GnR is coming from their actions. I wish they would see that. 

• Like 4

@RussTCB, I love this forum not really because my love for GnR. If I came here solely for GnR, I probably would have stopped within the first week. I continue to come here because of the people and friends I've made.  I know you and @downzyand all the admins have a very full life outside of this forum and I appreciate everything you do to keep this alive and well. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Isnt anyone else concerned that these individuals, or at least one of them, might physically harm fans at some point? they are obviously mentally deranged and fucked up in their heads. and they're are after fans who dont share their stupid opinion or dare to critizise something. who can say they won't go as far as to seek some people out and hurt them? they're psychopaths. hello mark chapman?

• Haha 1

I wouldn’t be the Guns fan I am if it weren’t for the countless YouTube videos I’ve watched over the years watching endless pro shots, listening to bootlegs and even unreleased songs. It sickens me that this pleasure is being taken away from not only our community but new fans. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Nice Boy said:

I just noticed Saskatoon 93 is still out there to watch on various other streaming sites, so it's not as if it has disappeared completely.. must be the same for a lot of other stuff. This seems to be solely a youtube issue..

streaming sites are easy to reach just with one click, but also extremely easy to takedown, that's why the biggest shitstorm is happening there.

on the other hand, sharing bootlegs is of course still working normally, I'd rather say much more massively than before ("Streisand effect"), just using different channels :) 

so in the end, from bootleggers point of view, this really is just a storm in a glass of water, caused by people who think they can "shut down the internet".

ROFL.

Did anyone  manage to get a rip off YouTube of the Ritz 91 incomplete proshot?

also thanks to all the people on the forum and in various other places that help the GNR community get through these tough times

Edited by ; D

On 9.8.2018 at 3:08 AM, donny said:

i am struggling to comprehend the amount of money the band, the bands management and the bands record label have lost over this.

these videos (bootlegs or not) earned money for them. (…)

that (!) + this (about Slither videos)

11 hours ago, alfierose said:

Hadn't looked in that thread for a while. Those videos I linked to were great and a part of GNR history. So disappointing they are gone and I don't believe it's good for the band because it makes it harder for people to discover all things they have done.

+ (in general)

7 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

I wouldn’t be the Guns fan I am if it weren’t for the countless YouTube videos I’ve watched over the years watching endless pro shots, listening to bootlegs and even unreleased songs. It sickens me that this pleasure is being taken away from not only our community but new fans. 

… makes me look for an emoticon "bumps head against wall", but I only found :wacko: :question::angry:

This is frightening. Though I'm sure no one will be able to delete all the stuff, the attempt is just crazy and sad. The last days I have searched for videos on YT I used to watch only to make sure that they're still there (not all of them). A couple of days ago I had a blank video (deleted) in the top of my list of liked videos, therefore I stopped liking videos. Instead I'm going to buy a new hard drive. Really tough times.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, millionflies said:

that (!) + this (about Slither videos)

+ (in general)

… makes me look for an emoticon "bumps head against wall", but I only found :wacko: :question::angry:

This is frightening. Though I'm sure no one will be able to delete all the stuff, the attempt is just crazy and sad. The last days I have searched for videos on YT I used to watch only to make sure that they're still there (not all of them). A couple of days ago I had a blank video (deleted) in the top of my list of liked videos, therefore I stopped liking videos. Instead I'm going to buy a new hard drive. Really tough times.

Download everything you like off YouTube.

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, zombux said:

39196697_1647627768697459_57943875034147

(from Brando's FB).

it seems Team Brazil's proxies are shutting down pages that allow discussion about them. now we can easily see why MyGNR staff prefers not to have open discussion like that, because I can easily imagine they are being threatened in similar way to the FB pages - only FB probably doesn't bother checking the requests and just shuts down the page.

of course, the deleted pages are instantly re-created again :) 

Whoever they are, they are not proxies of TB. 

What discussion do you think is being limited?

I can tell you we have never been threatened by anyone associated by the band or management.  Let me repeat, no threats. Ever. 

We have received threats, but they are usually by the same dipshits who threaten and take down other online fan spaces.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, RageKage said:

Isnt anyone else concerned that these individuals, or at least one of them, might physically harm fans at some point? they are obviously mentally deranged and fucked up in their heads. and they're are after fans who dont share their stupid opinion or dare to critizise something. who can say they won't go as far as to seek some people out and hurt them? they're psychopaths. hello mark chapman?

This hasn’t gone beyond the notice of official GNR channels and representatives. To what is being done about it I can’t say (because I don’t know), but I do know that it is a serious concern. 

1 hour ago, downzy said:

Whoever they are, they are not proxies of TB. 

What discussion do you think is being limited?

I can tell you we have never been threatened by anyone associated by the band or management.  Let me repeat, no threats. Ever. 

We have received threats, but they are usually by the same dipshits who threaten and take down other online fan spaces.

TB has not made a statement to us so we dont know if they are or arent involved

All Fernando had to do was a one sentence post on here saying they are not involved. He couldnt be bothered

5 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

TB has not made a statement to us so we dont know if they are or arent involved

All Fernando had to do was a one sentence post on here saying they are not involved. He couldnt be bothered

I don't think he can because it would imply it's okay.  Downzy has told you what you need to know.  Get off Fernando's back.

• Haha 1