A list of all missing YouTube content/channels (fb groups now being attacked as well)

I was shocked when I checked (after quite a long time) my YouTube playlist of Guns n' Roses' live performances. Originally there were about 160 videos on the list, but now most of them have been deleted so there are only about 20 left.  That's so ridiculous, I don't understand why fans wouldn't be allowed to enjoy the performances of their favorite band during their early/best years:question:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 9:14 AM, Lio said:

Will they stop when there's not one fan left, or what?

Maybe it will be like the Salem witch trials, this will rage on unchecked until the crazy person tries to get Axl removed from his official IG account, then shit meets fan.

• 3 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, WAR41 said:

If anyone is up for some revenge our favorite host of a not-so-truthful website just posted a 45 second long live pro-shot clip of 'Oh My God' via the Twitter account.

https://twitter.com/GNRtruth/status/1057681431999275009

Thats same guy I saw in Nightrain forums. Checking his Twitter, same anti-Trump memes in his Twitter are being posted in Nightrain as well.

What is the end goal here? Remove all Gn’R videos that aren’t official music videos?

I used to consume a good amount of guns content on YouTube (a nice way to end a rough day at work). Now, nothing. YouTube’s algorhrim doesn’t even recommend anything Guns to me anymore. 

Although there are endless 30 second to 1 minute clips that are “pushed” on my Instagram account 

This whole thing is pointless and just makes GnR less relevant in the world of online / social media content consumption.  Combined with the embarrassing merch and $1000 box set, this has been a disappointing year for Guns N Roses

• Like 2

Not sure it was mentioned but they took down the Mates Rehersal stuff... the UYI demos with ol’ Popcorn. Sucks ‘cause it’s really cool to hear and newer fans should get the opportunity!

Axl always used to talk about being cool with bootlegs and “buy a copy of UYI and tape it and share with your friends.” This isn’t commercial stuff, don’t be greedy fucks. I say that with love in my heart.

Edited by Ant
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Ant said:

Not sure it was mentioned but they took down the Mates Rehersal stuff... the UYI demos with ol’ Popcorn. Sucks ‘cause it’s really cool to hear and newer fans should get the opportunity!

Axl always used to talk about being cool with bootlegs and “buy a copy of UYI and tape it and share with your friends.” This isn’t commercial stuff, don’t be greedy fucks. I say that with love in my heart.

They took down a cover... A COVER... of Don't Let it Bring You Down... Seriously...

• Like 1

What's disappointing is not that some fanatic, mouth-breathing, self-righteous, capricious, imbecile has been striking all these videos; what's most disappointing is that videos aren't being put back up by YouTube and Google. You would think with the might and limitless wallets of their combined powers that, because these companies claiming copyright violations aren't real, they would see that a few thousand videos are being taken down for no reason. 

Even when cool leaks and bootlegs arrive we have to suffer and not have a decent place to share and view this content. Man I wish GN'R would wise up and follow the leads of bands like Metallica and Red Hot Chili Peppers in their content releases.

On 10/9/2018 at 2:35 PM, Gibson_Guy87 said:

I feel like it'll backfire on them eventually. The one thing that makes people not want to use a service/product is forcing them to use it. Someone will eventually get sick of the offical stuff and just make a new YouTube and people will flock to that instead. Not likely to happen anytime soon but the path YT is going down isn't sustainable in the long term 

but you must remember bandwidth costs are approaching 4 million dollars a day never mind the server farms

On 7.11.2018 at 6:50 AM, vloors said:

Anyone have any recommendations on the best converter software to convert dvd video_ts/audio_ts to say a mp4 or mkv? 

I convert all my bootlegs with Xmedia Recode. You can convert in all formats MP4, even in MP3. You can cut the picture from 4:3 to 16:9 with this software but i use original 4:3. You can gain the sound, some bootlegs have low volume. You can fix the picture with brightness, contrast and color saturation

Edited by t-p-d-a