Where are you Axl Rose?

cineater

41 minutes ago, MildlyArtistic said:

God I hope not. Axl's the best vocalist they've had since Bon.

I can't stand Brian's voice, especially not in recent years. He sounds like he's being strangled.

He sounds fine IMO on his own songs especially on albums because BiB or Hells Bells sounds a lot weaker live because he can't hit the high notes (and Axl can), but I hate his vocals on Bon songs, especially Whole Lotta Rosie.

I have the theory that we will see two line-ups. 

Studio line-up:

Angus, Stevie, Axl or Brian, Cliff, Phil 

Touring line-up:

Angus, Stevie, Axl, new bassist, Chris

Edited by Sosso

1 minute ago, Sosso said:

Studio line-up:

Touring line-up:

It can be true but I want to hear current Axl in studio so fucking much.

10 minutes ago, YourMother'sDruthers said:

The thunderous guitar riffs and ornery lyrics of acdc are making you angry. Turn down the volume before you get thunderstruck. You should listen to something safer like steely dan.

You sound like a tool making fun of one of the biggest and most influential rock bands of all time. Akin to a one handed man trying to clap

4 minutes ago, Sosso said:

Studio line-up:

Touring line-up:

I don't see that. But I also don't see Brian coming back at all. He already said for BI he wanted that to be his last tour then retire. It's time

1 minute ago, sl4yer said:

It can be true but I want to hear current Axl in studio so fucking much.

Me too! AC/DC and GN'R are my two favourite bands EVER. Having Axl on the new AC/DC album would be like the best of both worlds for me.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, YourMother'sDruthers said:

The thunderous guitar riffs and ornery lyrics of acdc are making you angry. Turn down the volume before you get thunderstruck. You should listen to something safer like steely dan.

Nahh don't think so. Their music definitely ain't noise pollution. I just can't stand the way you're reacting on this thread.

22 minutes ago, BadApples99 said:

Nahh don't think so. Their music definitely ain't noise pollution. I just can't stand the way you're reacting on this thread.

Sorry man, Its just unfathomable axl would waste his twilight time making a record with Angus young (who seriously needs to put acdc to bed) when he has so many lyrics, melodies, and full songs in the vault. Honestly, I think acdc is ok, their later albums have definitely been less inspiring and generic though. It just makes no sense. He wanted to evolve with his music (part of the reason of the breakup with slash), and making an album with Angus young is the antethisis of that.

9 minutes ago, YourMother'sDruthers said:

Sorry man, Its just unfathomable axl would waste his twilight time making a record with Angus young (who seriously needs to put acdc to bed) when he has so many lyrics, melodies, and full songs in the vault. Honestly, I think acdc is ok, their later albums have definitely been less inspiring and generic though. It just makes no sense. He wanted to evolve with his music (part of the reason of the breakup with slash), and making an album with Angus young is the antethisis of that.

Dude, it's been a long time since that. Axl's "vision" (if there ever was one) is dead. I hope to god he records an album with AC/DC because it's literally the only way we will ever hear him in a studio again. He is the only reason that Guns N' Roses has released one album in 25 years. It's not like if he doesn't do this AC/DC thing we are getting a double album and Chinese Democracy II as bonus. Nothing of that is happening.

And also, AXL/DC is the only way we may get to hear Axl's current voice. Unless you want 20 year old songs with a Slash solo on top.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Underhardy said:

If it’s Brian and not Axl I will be so surprised and let down :wacko:

Well it does mean that Axl got nothing else going on so GNR would be his priority. Isn't a GNR album what most people want? If this really happens I don't see a GNR album until maybe 2020 at the earliest.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Well it does mean that Axl got nothing else going on so GNR would be his priority. Isn't a GNR album what most people want? If this really happens I don't see a GNR album until maybe 2020 at the earliest.

GNR album! :facepalm: I lost hope for that years ago. This is something that seems so possible. 

1 hour ago, GNRfanMILO said:

Dude, it's been a long time since that. Axl's "vision" (if there ever was one) is dead. I hope to god he records an album with AC/DC because it's literally the only way we will ever hear him in a studio again. He is the only reason that Guns N' Roses has released one album in 25 years. It's not like if he doesn't do this AC/DC thing we are getting a double album and Chinese Democracy II as bonus. Nothing of that is happening.

And also, AXL/DC is the only way we may get to hear Axl's current voice. Unless you want 20 year old songs with a Slash solo on top.

You have a valid point, but yes, I do want to hear 20 year old songs with slash solos on it.

3 minutes ago, Underhardy said:

GNR album! :facepalm: I lost hope for that years ago. This is something that seems so possible. 

Well according to Slashs interview yesterday Axl wants to do it. If Axl was with ACDC that would throw that plan off by atleast 2 years. There's good and bad sides to both situations

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Why no both? Slash is busy so they wouldn't do it now anything anyway

13 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Well according to Slashs interview yesterday Axl wants to do it. If Axl was with ACDC that would throw that plan off by atleast 2 years. There's good and bad sides to both situations

So you believe that since he will not tour with AC/DC first thing that he would do is start to working on new album? Yeah many artists would do that but it's.. Axl

Edited by sl4yer