Where are you Axl Rose?

cineater

14 minutes ago, shocker said:

It seems like Angus is now ending AC/DC and there won`t be an AC/DC album with Axl.

That doesn`t mean that Axl and Angus won`t record new music and maybe also tour under another name.

It's probably best that way. AC/DC fans may have somewhat accepted Axl filling in so the band could do the tour they had already booked and since he delivered in a respectful manner many gave him sort of an ok nod after the first shows, but still never full acceptance and who could blame em.

Since AC/DC never officially released a best of, I could see them do a "Greatest Hits" sort of 2-CD with two or three new tracks and (not very likely but a possibility) Axl merely guesting on just one of these - but that's about it and it should be. Angus is the star, but Malcolm was the heart and soul of AC/DC and that band died the day he passed away. AC/DC will ride off into the sunset and that should be with Brian on vocals and not Axl.

Angus guesting on a GN'R album (if there will ever be one) is more likely than Axl recording a full album with AC/DC or doing yet another full tour with em. I could also see Angus pushing Axl to release music, he is good influence on Axl and one of few authorities Axl might actually respect.

• Like 1

Honestly, this is how I see it. 

It happens if Axls voice is up to par with 2016. 

It doesnt happen if Axl has serious detiriation in his voice from the constant touring since 2016. 

All these back and forth rumors are making me so anxious. Do these admins on the Acca Dacca forum even have inside info lol?

4 minutes ago, Underhardy said:

Honestly, this is how I see it. 

It happens if Axls voice is up to par with 2016. 

It doesnt happen if Axl has serious detiriation in his voice from the constant touring since 2016. 

All these back and forth rumors are making me so anxious. Do these admins on the Acca Dacca forum even have inside info lol?

They already had inside sources during the recording of Rock Or Bust. But who knows if that is still the case. 

Edited by Sosso

11 minutes ago, shocker said:

WTF IS GOING ON?????????????????

I hear Axl also is in Vancouver??????????????????????

There are rumours about the recording of a new AC/DC album. 

Edited by Sosso

Ain't this fun?

I guess there could have been a 7 day gap between the pics Beta posted from Iceland and the ones she posted yesterday.  Everybody else left, they could have stayed behind.

Kind of doesn't matter.  Everybody and their uncle can be in Vancouver, the real excitement happens when Angus appears.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Anyone got an ACDC forum account we can all share? They aren't accepting new members at the moment:smiley-confused2:

The rumours have to be true, then. Exactly the same thing has happened with the forum during the Rock Or Bust sessions. 

6 minutes ago, Sosso said:

The rumours have to be true, then. Exactly the same thing has happened with the forum during the Rock Or Bust sessions. 

There are different rumours to my understanding though. One with Axl and the other with Brian's farewell... I'm not a member of the forum though so i have no fucking clue. I am a selfish cunt and would prefer Axl though, lol.

• Like 1

I honestly don't know why anyone thinks an Axl/DC album would have any effect on a GNR album being released. Even if Axl isn't doing an album and tour with Angus, we're not getting a new GNR album any time soon. So as I see it, over the next few years we can have Axl giving 110% with Angus, or we can have complete silence and maybe a blurry picture or 2.

AC/DC is definitely not delaying a GNR album. The only person delaying a GNR album, seems to have more interest in AC/DC anyway. :axl:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

It’s ACDC with Axl. They’ve been slated to record around September and it’s the reason there is a 3 month gap in gnr’s tour Dates 

Correct! The last gig of the NITL tour will at the end of November. I think that AC/DC will release their new album in January/February 2019. 

17 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Have you followed the thread after my post about that? Since then the information about the farewell tour with Brian Cliff and Rudd came from a forum admin

Yeah dude, I don't believe that either. At the end of the post they said something like "Be happy with whatever happens even if it's something different"

Sounds like they're trying to sound like an insider and covering their back if they're wrong.

Edited by MrSoftie