Favourite NITLT Bootleg

10 hours ago, MJRemastered said:

Since this tour's leg is done and assuming that Axl won't get any better, vocally speakin, (i assume) let's pick our favourite bootlegs. 

Let's choose one for only amateur and one for only IEM/Soundboard(iem's that we have sound very close to soundboard)

I don't have a pick for amateur personally.

IEM/Soundboard is San Diego 2017. Axl sounded great, he sounded better than the forum even thoguh the setlist was a little shorter and i like both Catcher and TWAT i would choose San Diego because overall he sounds awesome. Jungle, Prostitute and Yesterdays are great.

Im curious about your picks :D

i dont think anyone will agree with my pick

but my favourite show from this tour was the Pasadena 2016 show when izzy and steven joined on the third song and ricky and franky and melissa and dizzy respectfully left the stage and never, ever came back.

IEM/Soundbord - The Forum Show - though the concert is not the best vocally, but in overall probably the most importaint on the current tour - the longest in GnR hostory, well-played, well-sang and recorded in a great quality with decent sound-mixing. 

AUD - Philadelphia 2016 - not the best show from the leg, but the bootleg is absolutely amazing. The show was recorded in 24bit and it’s a pure joy to listen 1500 kbs tracks. Fabulous Nightrain and Civil War. 

P.S. I’ve chosen not by concert-quality, but by a correlation beetween bootleg and show quality. Of course, there were great shows in Foxborough, Houston - 2016, Detroit, San Diego - 2017, but their bootlegs or fair, or didn’t got into it. (San Diego IEM bootleg is very good, but I’ve found vocals too upfront. IEM, hah)

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, nikothebellic said:

IEM/Soundbord - The Forum Show - though the concert is not the best vocally, but in overall probably the most importaint on the current tour - the longest in GnR hostory, well-played, well-sang and recorded in a great quality with decent sound-mixing. 

AUD - Philadelphia 2016 - not the best show from the leg, but the bootleg is absolutely amazing. The show was recorded in 24bit and it’s a pure joy to listen 1500 kbs tracks. Fabulous Nightrain and Civil War. 

P.S. I’ve chosen not by concert-quality, but by a correlation beetween bootleg and show quality. Of course, there were great shows in Foxborough, Houston - 2016, Detroit, San Diego - 2017, but their bootlegs or fair, or didn’t got into it. (San Diego IEM bootleg is very good, but I’ve found vocals too upfront. IEM, hah)

I was the one who brought that Philadelphia master and matched the 24bit audio. I brought 4 or 5 of them. I would post them but I don't have a channel anymore. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Tom-Ass said:

I guess I will give Houston a shot.. Anyone have a link?

I'll link two performances from that show that are particularly excellent. First up is an incredible rendition of Nightrain:

And the second one is a performance of Coma where Axl sounds pretty good throughout:

He also made an effort to use rasp on You Could Be Mine and Rocket Queen!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MildlyArtistic said:

I'll link two performances from that show that are particularly excellent. First up is an incredible rendition of Nightrain:

And the second one is a performance of Coma where Axl sounds pretty good throughout:

Thanks man, I was more looking for a download. I do remember following this show and Axl sounding particularly good.  

21 hours ago, MildlyArtistic said:

That outro to Coma may be the best I've seen.

• GNFNR 1