Axl N' Slash - Getting Along Great!

NeonKinight

''By Mara Siegler

October 17, 2017 | 8:50pm

Axl Rose and Bill Murray partied in the same place after their Manhattan concerts on Monday.

Rose, 55, was at the new Fifteen Stories rooftop lounge at Mondrian Park Avenue after Guns N’ Roses’ Madison Square Garden show, “surrounded by women,” a spy said. Rose was overheard telling pals that “he and Slash are ‘getting along great’ and having so much fun rocking all of their old stuff and putting together some new stuff” the spy said. “And that once he and Slash got past ‘le vodka juice’ and talked to each other, everything became cool again really quickly, and reuniting was a simple decision after that.”

http://pagesix.com/2017/10/17/axl-rose-parties-after-madison-square-garden-show/

Good for them man.  Nothing better than seeing old mates gettin' on again.  Even if they never did this tour, and they might as well never have had as far as I'm concerned, not like I'm bothered to go to the shows, it'd've have been nice to know that, eventually, they was gettin' on again.

• 4 weeks later...

I always hated the fact that Axl was blamed for the GnR breakup. Sure i read the stories (especially the ones by Arlette Vereecke) and yeah the guy was way out there at some point, but so were other members with the drug use, and the managers, and the lawyers and the other 70 people who had something to lose or gain with GnR. I think it was Slash himself who said recently that a lot of outside influences caused a lot of bullshit that could have been avoided so easily. I guess once they both realized that, it was easier to get through the personal drama caused by the members. Anyway, i'm glad they're back together again, and that we still have richard and frank. I always loved their style