Jump to content
RageKage

SBD recordings of Axl/DC?

Recommended Posts

Are there any known sbd recordings of axl/dc? Or at least shows with stellar audio?

i dont want links, just wanna know the shows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not that I am aware of, but I would love to be wrong here!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No full sbd shows but there is the full ROB song from Lisbon, and sbd clips of songs from other shows that AC/DC put out on their social channels.

the "we salute you, Cliff" Philadelphia bootleg is an absolute must for full show. The best set list and the best quality available I believe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AxlIsGod. said:

No full sbd shows but there is the full ROB song from Lisbon, and sbd clips of songs from other shows that AC/DC put out on their social channels.

the "we salute you, Cliff" Philadelphia bootleg is an absolute must for full show. The best set list and the best quality available I believe. 

Can confirm. "We salute you, Cliff" is indeed the best quality AXL/DC bootleg avaliable. As you said, a must have ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice find @IncitingChaos that Back in Black sounds like it's studio.  WHY couldn't that be the whole song!  Gah.  Still, amazing quality on one of my favorite ever songs. Thanks for sharing.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

 

 

 

 

@IncitingChaos thank you! Those are a treasure now...have you listen thunderstruck from Seville? It was literally two voices coming from his mouth....mindblowing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

@IncitingChaos thank you! Those are a treasure now...have you listen thunderstruck from Seville? It was literally two voices coming from his mouth....mindblowing

Love that version, people don’t realize he was doing the underneath low voices from the studio version too haha amazing 

my favorite video was from Lisbon. Just had a ton of energy on this one

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, TheDemocracyRose said:

 

Why are there so many of these uber quality 30 second recording floating around, is there going to be an album release of top notch live Axl/DC?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DeadSlash said:

Why are there so many of these uber quality 30 second recording floating around, is there going to be an album release of top notch live Axl/DC?

These clips used to be published before and after each show for tour promotion.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ©GnrPersia said:

These clips used to be published before and after each show for tour promotion.

Oh!  That makes sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/08/2018 at 9:48 PM, IncitingChaos said:

 

 

 

 

These videos are such a fucking tease!

It would be so cool if they were able to release a whole show at some point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The 'Manchester or Bust' CD is my go-to bootleg. The quality sounds much better overall than the Philadelphia recording that I heard imo.

There was another one from early on that I downloaded that sounded quite good, clear vocals, but I can't remember what show it was from. The majority of Axl/DC recordings I've heard have the vocals quite low under the guitars, which is a shame as it's the vocals that are the main draw for me.

Edited by Azifwekare
Autocorrect turns my posts into nonsense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I heard a low quality manch one, is there a good one?! The Philly bootleg I have is amazing sounding...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AxlIsGod. said:

The Philly bootleg I have is amazing sounding...

Agree about the Philly bootleg.

So glad I have it! Good stuff! :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 7:11 AM, F*ck Fear said:

These videos are such a fucking tease!

It would be so cool if they were able to release a whole show at some point.

These little tidbits are a massive tease.  It's like when she agrees to "just the tip" and actually has the discipline to stop there.

I need one, just one crystal clear show to jam on in my car!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/09/2018 at 10:58 AM, AxlIsGod. said:

I heard a low quality manch one, is there a good one?! The Philly bootleg I have is amazing sounding...

Is that the one that sounds distorted? Or does 'Cliff, We Salute You' have a better recording than the one that's out there to download?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Azifwekare said:

Is that the one that sounds distorted? Or does 'Cliff, We Salute You' have a better recording than the one that's out there to download?

"Cliff, We Salute You" is the best AXL/DC bootleg by far. Clear vocals and almost no crowd noise. Also I would love to know to which Manchester boot you are referring because mine doesn't sound that good :) 

You can check the sound quality of the Philly bootleg on this multi-cam that I made

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/10/2018 at 6:40 PM, GNRfanMILO said:

"Cliff, We Salute You" is the best AXL/DC bootleg by far. Clear vocals and almost no crowd noise. Also I would love to know to which Manchester boot you are referring because mine doesn't sound that good :) 

You can check the sound quality of the Philly bootleg on this multi-cam that I made

 

Yes, that's definitely much better than the Philly recording I found. It sounds great. 

I've got the Bullet Records 'Manchester or Bust', but tbh that's just the one I listen to because I've got it on CD, and sounds better than anything I've managed to download. But it's certainly not as clear as that video.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a reminder as I've had to delete the last few posts in this thread. Going along with the forum's new policy on direct download links, we can't have people requesting links either. If you're unfamiliar with the new forum policy on download links, you can familiarize yourself with it in this thread:

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys! I had an awesome exprerience seeing Axl DC live in Prague in 2016. It is a shame that I dont have anything to listen from that concert on my audio devices :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Closest thing to soundboard is the Philadelphia show (Cliff We Salute You).

Probably the best show of the tour. Axl was fckn' phenomenal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×