SBD recordings of Axl/DC?

RageKage

No full sbd shows but there is the full ROB song from Lisbon, and sbd clips of songs from other shows that AC/DC put out on their social channels.

the "we salute you, Cliff" Philadelphia bootleg is an absolute must for full show. The best set list and the best quality available I believe. 

2 minutes ago, AxlIsGod. said:

No full sbd shows but there is the full ROB song from Lisbon, and sbd clips of songs from other shows that AC/DC put out on their social channels.

the "we salute you, Cliff" Philadelphia bootleg is an absolute must for full show. The best set list and the best quality available I believe. 

Can confirm. "We salute you, Cliff" is indeed the best quality AXL/DC bootleg avaliable. As you said, a must have ;) 

18 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

@IncitingChaos thank you! Those are a treasure now...have you listen thunderstruck from Seville? It was literally two voices coming from his mouth....mindblowing

Love that version, people don’t realize he was doing the underneath low voices from the studio version too haha amazing 

my favorite video was from Lisbon. Just had a ton of energy on this one

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

The 'Manchester or Bust' CD is my go-to bootleg. The quality sounds much better overall than the Philadelphia recording that I heard imo.

There was another one from early on that I downloaded that sounded quite good, clear vocals, but I can't remember what show it was from. The majority of Axl/DC recordings I've heard have the vocals quite low under the guitars, which is a shame as it's the vocals that are the main draw for me.

Edited by Azifwekare
Autocorrect turns my posts into nonsense

On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 7:11 AM, F*ck Fear said:

These videos are such a fucking tease!

It would be so cool if they were able to release a whole show at some point.

These little tidbits are a massive tease.  It's like when she agrees to "just the tip" and actually has the discipline to stop there.

I need one, just one crystal clear show to jam on in my car!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Azifwekare said:

Is that the one that sounds distorted? Or does 'Cliff, We Salute You' have a better recording than the one that's out there to download?

"Cliff, We Salute You" is the best AXL/DC bootleg by far. Clear vocals and almost no crowd noise. Also I would love to know to which Manchester boot you are referring because mine doesn't sound that good :) 

You can check the sound quality of the Philly bootleg on this multi-cam that I made

• Thanks 1

On 9/10/2018 at 6:40 PM, GNRfanMILO said:

"Cliff, We Salute You" is the best AXL/DC bootleg by far. Clear vocals and almost no crowd noise. Also I would love to know to which Manchester boot you are referring because mine doesn't sound that good :) 

You can check the sound quality of the Philly bootleg on this multi-cam that I made

Yes, that's definitely much better than the Philly recording I found. It sounds great. 

I've got the Bullet Records 'Manchester or Bust', but tbh that's just the one I listen to because I've got it on CD, and sounds better than anything I've managed to download. But it's certainly not as clear as that video.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just a reminder as I've had to delete the last few posts in this thread. Going along with the forum's new policy on direct download links, we can't have people requesting links either. If you're unfamiliar with the new forum policy on download links, you can familiarize yourself with it in this thread:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...